Ezen Baklattan

Kubo & The Two Strings | 8/19/16 | LAIKA | Early Reviews are Very Positive

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=kuboandthetwostrings.htm

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/394423-laika-and-focus-features-announce-kubo-and-the-two-strings

An aniamted tale set in anicnet Japan, on a much larger scale than their other films. LAIKA has proven itself to be one of the most innovative and creative studios in animation today, so I'm always up to see what they come up with next.

Stars Matthew McConaughey, Charlize Theron, Rooney Mara, and Ralph Fiennes

• Like 5

Why?

because you have literally no justification to conclude that this will be better than dory? not saying it won't be, but you can't make that accusation this early..

sure, its a contender, but its no assured thing. be less typical please.

because you have literally no justification to conclude that this will be better than dory? not saying it won't be, but you can't make that accusation this early..

sure, its a contender, but its no assured thing. be less typical please.

I didn't conclude. I asked. I just wanted to hear opinions, not accusing or assuring things. Obviously I didn't get any.

• Like 1

Better not!

Remember the (kinda) outrage when BRAVE won in 2013. Many thought PARANORMAN should have won or FRANKENWEENIE. Also critics could be harsh to sequels. But then again TOY STORY III proved it's not like that all the time. We'll see. I want FD to deliver.

• Like 1