iceroll

Empire (Fox)

FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT ON AN ALL-NEW "EMPIRE" WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, ON FOX

Naomi Campbell Guest-Stars

Lucious attempts to steal a super-hot, chart-topping artist from his rival at Safe House Records. Meanwhile, Jamal struggles to compose original music and Cookie tries to forge a relationship with her estranged son, Hakeem, in the all-new "False Imposition" episode of EMPIRE on Wednesday, Jan. 28 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (EMP-104)  (TV-14; D, L, S, V)  CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Cast:  Terrence Howard as Lucious Lyon, Taraji P. Henson as Cookie Lyon, Malik Yoba as Vernon Turner, Jussie Smollett as Jamal Lyon, Bryshere Gray as Hakeem Lyon, Trai Byers as Andre Lyon, Grace Gealey as Anika Gibbons, Kaitlin Doubleday as Rhonda Lyon and Rafael De La Fuentes as Michael Sanchez.

Guest Cast:
Naomi Campbell as Camilla
Gabourey Sidibe as Becky
Ta'Rhonda Jones as Porsha
Serayah as Tiana Brown

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR ON AN ALL-NEW "EMPIRE" WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, ON FOX

Cookie receives an anonymous gift from an admirer that she believes might be a veiled threat from a person from her prison past. Meanwhile, Lucious takes charge of Hakeem's first video shoot in the all-new "Dangerous Bonds" episode of EMPIRE on Wednesday, Feb. 4 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (EMP-105)  (TV-14; D, L, S, V)  CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Cast:  Terrence Howard as Lucious Lyon, Taraji P. Henson as Cookie Lyon, Malik Yoba as Vernon Turner, Jussie Smollett as Jamal Lyon, Bryshere Gray as Hakeem Lyon, Trai Byers as Andre Lyon, Grace Gealey as Anika Gibbons, Kaitlin Doubleday as Rhonda Lyon and Rafael De La Fuentes as Michael Sanchez.

Guest Cast:
Serayah as Tiana Brown
Tasha Smith as Carol Hardaway
Nealla Gordon as Agent Harlow Carter

Edited by mulder42

I don't know. I thought shows with black people couldn't make it. I guess liberal Hollywood was wrong?

Wait wat :lol: I wasn't saying that because of it being a show with black people, I said because of those insane ratings that are pretty much nonexistent nowadays. 

• Community Manager

Wait wat :lol: I wasn't saying that because of it being a show with black people, I said because of those insane ratings that are pretty much nonexistent nowadays.

I know you didn't but there is a belief in Hollywood that minorities can't hold their own.

Every few years, Hollywood seems to get amnesia about the fact that America is perfectly willing to embrace black people as TV and movie stars (it goes hand in hand with the repeated "shock" that women like going to movies starring women). I am half afraid, half anticipating how other networks will respond to Empire's success....will it lead to true diversity or really bad knock-offs?

How many different characters are going to beat up Hakeem? :lol:

I will be surprised if the Lucious/Anika wedding happens; he's still in love with Cookie.

I am half afraid, half anticipating how other networks will respond to Empire's success....will it lead to true diversity or really bad knock-offs?

They're already here.  The producers of Starz' Power (50-Cent, etc.) have already said this about Empire. reddizzyconfused.gif

SOMEONE HAS GOT TO TAKE THE FALL ON AN ALL-NEW "EMPIRE" WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, ON FOX

Grammy Award and Golden Globe Award Nominee Courtney Love (The People vs. Larry Flynt, Sons of Anarchy), Raven-Symoné (That's So Raven) and Derek Luke (The Americans) Guest-Star

Vernon is caught in the middle of a very sticky situation. Also, as Jamal rises to stardom, his newfound drive and ambition stirs up trouble in his relationships. Then, to make matters worse, a mystery woman (guest star Raven-Symoné) from the family's past shows up with a huge surprise. Meanwhile, Lucious asks Cookie to manage Elle Dallas (guest star Courtney Love), Empire Entertainment's first label star, who hasn't produced an album in years in the all-new "Out, Damned Spot" episode of EMPIRE airing Wednesday, Feb. 11 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (EMP-106)  (TV-14; D, L, S, V)  CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Guest Cast: 
Courtney Love as Elle Dallas
Raven-Symoné as Olivia
Derek Luke as Malcom
Serayah as Tiana Brown

Courtney Love on Empire: It's a Tribute to Whitney Houston

KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY ON AN ALL-NEW "EMPIRE" WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 18, ON FOX

Grammy Award and Golden Globe Award Nominee Courtney Love (The People vs. Larry Flynt, Sons of Anarchy) and Supermodel Naomi Campbell Guest-Star

Tension mounts between Hakeem and Jamal, as Lucious attempts to brand Empire Entertainment as a tight-knit, "family-run" company. Lucious' shocking secret is revealed and Anika meddles with Elle Dallas (guest star Courtney Love) as she prepares for her life-changing performance. Meanwhile, Hakeem is still struggling on how to move forward with his relationship with Camilla (guest star Naomi Campbell) in the all-new "Our Dancing Days" episode of EMPIRE on Wednesday, Feb. 18 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (EMP-107)  (TV-14; D, L, S, V)  CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Cast:  Terrence Howard as Lucious Lyon; Taraji P. Henson as Cookie Lyon; Malik Yoba as Vernon Turner; Jussie Smollett as Jamal Lyon; Bryshere Gray as Hakeem Lyon; Trai Byers as Andre Lyon; Grace Gealey as Anika Calhoun; Kaitlin Doubleday as Rhonda Lyon; and Rafael De La Fuentes as Michael Sanchez.

Guest Cast: 
Courtney Love as Elle Dallas
Naomi Campbell as Camilla
Gabourey Sidibe as Becky
Derek Luke as Malcom
Serayah as Tianna Brown