Fancyarcher

American Made | 9/29/2017

29 minutes ago, HesAPooka said:

Where'd you hear that? Can't find anything on a title chance online. 

If true it makes sense. You have Patriots day coming out in limited release the week before trying to capitalize on the same crowd as American Sniper so you have to take away its thunder somehow. Plus the automatic tie in to past drug related movie American Gangster. Makes sense to throw American in there somewhere. 

Apparently there was an article on Deadline about the name change, but now I can't seem to find it.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

So i just checked the cast for this and besides Cruise, there is no one even remotely known.  I have no idea why films do this.  Why make a film with one name in it?  

Apparently someone on imdb watched a screening. Movies's not good.

Cruise was pretty good,in a different role than he normally plays, but the movie itself, mediocre. It seemed like it was a dark comedy, just not so funny. No forward momentum, no suspense. Only 95 minutes but felt longer, kind of boring. Maybe a 5 or 6 out of 10. 

16/38

Edited by Alli

On 7/27/2016 at 1:25 PM, Baumer said:

So i just checked the cast for this and besides Cruise, there is no one even remotely known.  I have no idea why films do this.  Why make a film with one name in it?  

Uh..... what?  Did I miss something and Domhnall Gleeson and Jesse Plemmons get cut out of the movie?

3 hours ago, nilephelan said:

Uh..... what?  Did I miss something and Domhnall Gleeson and Jesse Plemmons get cut out of the movie?

No one knows who they are.

42 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Who in the illuminati hell is Domhnall Gleeson ??

Someone who had small parts in a number of extraordinarily successful films like Harry Potter films (the Weasley brother, Bill) and TFA (a Nazi like Empire dude.)

I looked him up when he was cast with Jennifer Lawrence on an Aronofsky film that just finished filming (or is wrapping up.)

latest?cb=20140818122253

Edited by trifle