Fullbuster

iZombie - Season 2 just started! Fresh brains now available!

again, pretty good episode.  I don't think the show has been great by any means, but it has been enjoyable enough that unless it goes off the rails, I should be following for the whole season

again, pretty good episode.  I don't think the show has been great by any means, but it has been enjoyable enough that unless it goes off the rails, I should be following for the whole season

Yes, enjoyable is a good word :)

The episode about MMORPGs and agoraphobia was fun, and the hacker was loathable, that kind of persons is real and that is the scariest thing ^^"

Yeah the rats thing was funny.  and yes I enjoyed all the episodes, but I do feel, for the most part, it has gotten better as it has gone along.  I just want that trend to continue :)

• Like 1

Yeah the rats thing was funny.  and yes I enjoyed all the episodes, but I do feel, for the most part, it has gotten better as it has gone along.  I just want that trend to continue :)

I think it's likely to get better and better over the time, that is this kind of show. :)

Episode 8

So Ravi has been bitten by the rat, will he become a zombie?

Ravi dating with Peyton? Completely unexpected, but that could be funny :D

Lowell could be a traitor given he gets his blood from Blaine

The end of the qeason will be intense :D

ok, so he didn't turn into a zombie.  That's good at least :P

too bad about Lowell, but he tried to do the right thing in his mind.  too bad Liv had to see it and she may even blame herself somewhat since she couldn't pull the trigger

ok, so he didn't turn into a zombie.  That's good at least :P

too bad about Lowell, but he tried to do the right thing in his mind.  too bad Liv had to see it and she may even blame herself somewhat since she couldn't pull the trigger

Indeed, great : no Ravi zombie :)

I was shocked about Lowell, he & Liv were a great couple, he died honorably but will Liv bear it? Not sure.

Good episode.  It dealt with the fallout of Liv not being able to pull the trigger and kill Blaine.  Plus I like the callback to the Max Rager story and how it looks to be part of the zombie origin.  

and Major was just hit with the idea that zombies are out there.  That could be a fun turn of events

Good episode.  It dealt with the fallout of Liv not being able to pull the trigger and kill Blaine.  Plus I like the callback to the Max Rager story and how it looks to be part of the zombie origin.  

and Major was just hit with the idea that zombies are out there.  That could be a fun turn of events

I agree :)

I feel Liv will regret not telling BLaine the truth though, one way or another.

I agree :)

I feel Liv will regret not telling BLaine the truth though, one way or another.

Well Blaine shows up at the morgue again in the next show so it could be very interesting