Fullbuster

iZombie - Season 2 just started! Fresh brains now available!

Well Blaine shows up at the morgue again in the next show so it could be very interesting

There is a real problem with this morgue,  I mean everyone can enter whenever they want, technically this place shouldn't be accessible so easily :P

There is a real problem with this morgue,  I mean everyone can enter whenever they want, technically this place shouldn't be accessible so easily :P

yeah while it shouldn't be on some kind of federal lockdown, yeah, you would think it would take more than just walking in :P

Good episode. It dealt with the fallout of Liv not being able to pull the trigger and kill Blaine. Plus I like the callback to the Max Rager story and how it looks to be part of the zombie origin.

and Major was just hit with the idea that zombies are out there. That could be a fun turn of events

I don't know why his first explanation wouldn't be zombies. It's my go to explanation whenever I shoot someone in the chest 3 times and they get up and walk away. Edited by DeeCee

I don't why his first explanation wouldn't be zombies.  It's my go to explanation whenever I shoot someone in the chest 3 times and they get up and walk away.

Because zombies don't exist in the real world, so the logical thing is to think there is something wrong with you.

If you seriously tell people you had a fight with a zombie they will think you went banana!

I don't know why his first explanation wouldn't be zombies. It's my go to explanation whenever I shoot someone in the chest 3 times and they get up and walk away.

Because zombies don't exist in the real world, so the logical thing is to think there is something wrong with you.

If you seriously tell people you had a fight with a zombie they will think you went banana!

Dee, I get what you mean, but Full's answer is pretty much what I was going to write.  The show doesn't parade around with people talking about zombies or zombies are in pop culture or anything.  So think of it like a superhero movie where people seemed shocked to see a Superman or Batman because in their world, they don't exist until they are introduced.  Unlike ours where we know all this information and can be prepared :P

Dee, I get what you mean, but Full's answer is pretty much what I was going to write.  The show doesn't parade around with people talking about zombies or zombies are in pop culture or anything.  So think of it like a superhero movie where people seemed shocked to see a Superman or Batman because in their world, they don't exist until they are introduced.  Unlike ours where we know all this information and can be prepared :P

Yeah, if I learn zombies are real and will destroy humanity I know I know what I will have to do : going to an island without any people living there :P

Safe forever :P

Finally saw the latest episode and they finally introduced the term zombie to other people besides other zombies :P

looks like there may be a cure soon, or at least for rats :P

• Like 1

Yeah the hallucinations were good, especially the one with Major where she thought he was ok with her being a zombie.  then the reveal at the end that he wants to kill all zombies really hit hard.

Plus, she better edit that video to take her portion out :P

Yeah the hallucinations were good, especially the one with Major where she thought he was ok with her being a zombie.  then the reveal at the end that he wants to kill all zombies really hit hard.

Plus, she better edit that video to take her portion out :P

She won't, and Major will discover it soon enough :P

Well now the roommate knows and doesn't seem too happy about it.  

Major is in some...ummm...major problems too :P

The finale next week should be good

• Like 1

This has really built quite well. Did Roy's friend on Arrow just walk off the set in character to appear here?

I loved riff off of I know what you did last summer.

yeah, I forgot to add the I Know what you did last summer gag was funny too

agreed about the girl.  I don't even think she changed her wardrobe :P

• Like 1

Well now the roommate knows and doesn't seem too happy about it.  

Major is in some...ummm...major problems too :P

The finale next week should be good

Indeed, it was a great episode. Can Major be turned as well? What will Peyton do? I have the feeling she's gonna die :/

The battle with the serial killer zombie was entertaining and intense :)

Next week will be big :)

The finale was intense :o

Liv gave up on her formula to become human again to save Major from a zombie fate, Major didn't want to be a zombie and wanted to die instead, so she righted her wrongs :)

And it was even more brave from her not to save his brother by giving him her blood because she didn't want him to become a zombie, so she wants to let him die, his mom will hate her big time o_o Poor Liv :o

Blaine is also human again, how will this affect him? He clearly lost his zombie business!

What a finale!!

Finally saw this last night.

Pretty good finale.  They tried to stuff a lot into it and for the most part, all of it worked.

The irony of Liv not taking the cure for herself which leaves her not being able to save her brother was a hard way to end the first season.

At least, Major made it out ok in the end...kind of :P

Pretty good finale.  They tried to stuff a lot into it and for the most part, all of it worked.

The irony of Liv not taking the cure for herself which leaves her not being able to save her brother was a hard way to end the first season.

Season 2 in 3 weeks :)