kayumanggi

INSIDE OUT | 501.1 M overseas | 857.6 M worldwide

Pixar never hit 500m OS outside Toy Story...i fear this wont change the streak.

Nemo says "Hi." It was the first animated film to hit half a billion OS. And in fact it was the only one to do it before Ice Age 3 did it in 2009.

(The Lion King didn't get there until the 3D re-release, IIRC.)

• Like 3

In light of JW's record-shattering opening-weekend, I doubt it can reach a lot higher than $400m (around $415M).

In light of Jurassic World's record shattering opening weekend, I think you should stop making any more predictions for a while.

Edited by Infernus
  • Like 2

Paris(14h)

Inside out: 3.742 admissions 

Other Pixar films:

Finding Nemo: 7,951

Toy Story 3: 7,918

Monsters Inc: 6,590

Cars 2: 3,376

Monsters University: 2,677

:)

Edited by PierreHP

Yeah yeah... keep saying that to yourself as if you knew this one was coming.

What the hell? I and many others were much closer than you. We failed too but in the avg manner you failed by totally underestimating this even after others all tried to show or tell you otherwise. At least admit yourself being wrong...

Moreover you are still not learning, what with your Kung Fu Panda 3 OS predictions.... At least now increase them. I am not asking you to succumb to the public view but please stop underestimating movies this way. Its sure ti make atleast 400m in China. Atleast consider 350m or even 300m!

What the hell? I and many others were much closer than you. We failed too but in the avg manner you failed by totally underestimating this even after others all tried to show or tell you otherwise. At least admit yourself being wrong...

Moreover you are still not learning, what with your Kung Fu Panda 3 OS predictions.... At least now increase them. I am not asking you to succumb to the public view but please stop underestimating movies this way. Its sure ti make atleast 400m in China. Atleast consider 350m or even 300m!

First of all, I've admitted I was wrong (besides, I'm wrong whether I admit it or not - numbers speak for themselves).

Secondly, why does it even matter to you what my predictions are? I think I'm perfectly allowed to make any sort of predictions I want.

Make fun of me all you want, but I don't HAVE to do anything as long as I follow the rules.

• Like 1

Don't give Quigly a hard time.. Just leave him plz.

Why would you bothe with his predicition, if he's wrong he only embaressing him self, he doesn't harm you.

it bothers me that here only have dubbed into spanish in 2D  :angry:

subtitles only in 3D and VIP ($17+)

In Vienna/Austria I can watch all movies in every format ( in English and German) I want.

I read that making a movie not available dubbed in the national language, was done to hurt the BO of that movie - and the country to "invent" that praxis were the United States. There are no foreign movies dubbed in English there. During Silent Movies aera they needed material and foreign movies made a lot of money there. When the talkies came, studios killed foreign competion by prohibiting English synchronization - very succesful

What is the reason for doing so in your country?