kayumanggi

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION | 487.7 M overseas ● 682.7 M worldwide

No. 800M would be a very good target for this. (DOM 200M, China 200M and rest of OS 400M).

I'd be happy with anything over 700M.

200m from china? As much as I think this will be huge there do you really think it has a shot at 200m in China?

200m from china? As much as I think this will be huge there do you really think it has a shot at 200m in China?

MI4 was bigger than Avengers. So MI5, although might not beat Avengers 2. should definitely come close.

Looking at it another way, Chinese box office has doubled in the last 3.5 years. MI4 made over 100M. Therefore MI5 can do 200M.

• Like 2

Overseas, the movie is even bigger, already grossing $26.3 million for an expected weekend launch of $60 million, putting the movie's global bow at roughly $112 million. Internationally, Rogue Nationscored the biggest opening day of Cruise's career in 20 markets. And in South Korea, it amassed $16 million, blowing away previous Mission titles and delivering Paramount its biggest first day behindTransformers: Dark of the Moon. It is also the second best showing of the year so far behind Avengers: Age of Ultron.

THR