kayumanggi

THE GOOD DINOSAUR | 209.1 M overseas | 332.2 M worldwide

I wanted to create this topic.Anyway I really liked the trailer(beautiful animation,good story) and it will also get a boost from Thanksgiving.

$260M DOM +$400+OS

:)

11896137_892157854187613_773743496051452

OMG I didn't see this picture yet, it's so beautiful :o It's my most anticipated movie of the year, I just can't wait to watch it, it's so magnificent and poetic :)

• Like 1

Dunno about you guys but I think a solid target for any non-franchise film is to end up in the Yearly Top 10 worldwide and/or earn more than the previous year's 10th biggest film worldwide. Given that Hunger Games, Spectre and Star Wars are all gonna surpass Mission Impossible 5 (would be a complete debacle if they didn't) and assuming no other film will reach that level, Good Dinosaur has to at least surpass 50 Shades of Grey to get into the Top 10 (ie. make more than $570M). Last year, Interstellar was #10 and earned $675M. So although earning above $675M is what I'm hoping for, a final gross in the low 600s will be fine too.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?view2=worldwide&yr=2015&p=.htm

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?view2=worldwide&yr=2014&p=.htm

• Like 1