Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CJohn

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE | Sep 29, 2017 | Jeff Bridges joins

328 posts in this topic

Yeaaah, It has too much potential!

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

Sure, as long as it's men who get assfucked this time.

1 person likes this

I don't want a sequel. I want a prequel.

1 person likes this

count down the days until matthew vaughn inevitably jumps ship.

The surprise blockbuster directed by Matthew Vaughn and starring Colin Firth just topped $400 million at global box office

A sequel to the surprise blockbuster “Kingsman: The Secret Service” is in the works at Fox.

There was no announcement by the studio or a timetable, but there will be a followup to the R-rated action film directed by Matthew Vaughn and starring Colin Firth, individuals with knowledge of the project told TheWrap.

It makes sense. The London-set “Kingsman: The Secret Service” worked as a spy spoof as well, and crossed the $400 million mark at the global box office this weekend. It generated most of that — about $275 million — from abroad.

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

http://www.thewrap.com/kingsman-the-secret-service-sequel-in-works-at-fox-exclusive/

Edited by antovolk
1 person likes this

I'm already ready.

OMFG, I'm so hyped for this, the first movie was a masterpiece! :excited:

1 person likes this

Regarding a release date:

The first started filming in October 2013. The scheduled release date at the time was November 14, 2014 until it got delayed to  March 2015. It then got pushed back up to October 2014 until they finally settled on February 2015 only about 3 months before it's current release date at the time. In the end it took 16 months from filming to release. If it follows the first's shooting schedule, that would put a release in July. With how crowded July 2017 is we know that sure as hell isn't happening. If they don't have as much post-production trouble as last time that could be good for a May or June release date. FANT4STIC 2 is currently scheduled for June 9th, and since that won't happen they could easily replace it with Kingsman. August is about to be empty once Pacific Rim 2's delay is announced, that would be a good spot as well. May doesn't have much right now but sandwiching it between Guardians and Star Wars isn't a good idea. 

Edited by WrathOfHan
1 person likes this

I'm wondering how they'll work out Egerton's filming for Robin Hood Origins and Vaughn's preproduction/filming for I am Pilgrim.

I'm wondering how they'll work out Egerton's filming for Robin Hood Origins and Vaughn's preproduction/filming for I am Pilgrim.

Robin Hood Reboot Pushed for Kingsman Sequel

http://www.superherohype.com/news/355603-robin-hood-reboot-pushed-for-kingsman-sequel#/slide/1

Robin Hood Reboot Pushed for Kingsman Sequel Taron Egerton will return for the Kingsman sequel which begins production in April Earlier this month, we reported that a small tiff was brewing over rising star Taron Egerton as Lionsgate had tapped the 25-year-old actor to star in their upcoming film Robin Hood: Origins, but his contractual commitment to a Kingsman sequel may prevent it. The Hollywood Reporter now brings word that Lionsgate has pushed production on “Robin Hood” to the end of the summer as the Kingsman sequel will begin shooting this April.

1 person likes this