CJohn

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE | Sep 22, 2017 | Trailer on page 15

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

Didn't he get shot in the face?

This is one of those movies where it refuses to be taken seriously that it's more than worth the trade off in order to bring God Firth back

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i enjoyed the first one but this is such a "who cares?" movie. one of those movies where i'd never really be here for a sequal i thought killing off colin firth was ballsy but lol i guess not.

When Firth died I thought "Yeah, he definitely isn't dead." When the movie ended, I went "Oh shit, they actually killed him off." The fake death cliche has been overused way too much lately.

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

When Firth died I thought "Yeah, he definitely isn't dead." When the movie ended, I went "Oh shit, they actually killed him off." The fake death cliche has been overused way too much lately.

they said it aint that kind of movie

9 hours ago, Jayhawk said:

The first one was solid, but I don't have high hopes at all for this one. Honestly a one-off, especially for this type of film, is fine. No need to make everything into a franchise.

This type of films created the franchise game so ...

I'm really, really looking forward to this. It's kind of refreshing that the first one wasn't made with the assumption that a sequel will follow (like most films these days) - it's happening because the first was so popular.

And it'll be great to have Colin Firth back, i'm sure they can come up with some ingenious reason to bring him back (probably bulletproof glasses and a fake blood splatter from the back of his head or something)