ecstasy

How Many Black Widows Are There ?

The Agent Carter series has introduced a Black Widow type character in the last episode. Next episode it looks like Agent Carter will be going to a school where they are training women to fight. Not familiar with the marvel comics, I thought Natasha was the only Black Widow. But apparently not. She pulled this move on old boy.

tumblr_nivfi8rkgs1qg0u4go4_250.gif

I only know 2 Black Widows. Natasha and Yelena Belova. But apparently according to wiki, there is 1 more Black Widow that is unrelated with other Black Widows.

Yelena Belova started just like Natasha. A Russian super spy and assassin.

Was she back in Captain America's day?

IIRC, no. She is a fairly recent character and she didn't get any super serum that keeps her young like Natasha.

Natasha has a super Serum to keep her young? is that what all that hospital stuff was in AoA trailer? 

Natasha has a super Serum to keep her young? is that what all that hospital stuff was in AoA trailer? 

Yes, at least in the comics. She received some variant of Super-Soldier serum. Just like Captain America, the serum also enhances her ability.

Maybe the hospital stuff is where the KGB put artificial memory about Natasha's ballet training scene.

• Like 1

Yes, at least in the comics. She received some variant of Super-Soldier serum. Just like Captain America, the serum also enhances her ability.

Maybe the hospital stuff is where the KGB put artificial memory about Natasha's ballet training scene.

Ballet training? So this Dottie character in Agent Carter is a ballerina. Interesting.

Yes, Ballet training scene. The most common assumption is it's about Natasha's past.

I guess all KGB spies and assassins have ballerina memory :blink:

ballet-110366.jpg

Well Russia is historically world renowned for ballet. Great cover though. Is this a still from AOU? I have not watched anything from it. I've been purposely staying away.

Well Russia is historically world renowned for ballet. Great cover though. Is this a still from AOU? I have not watched anything from it. I've been purposely staying away.

Yes, that's from AOU. So you haven't seen anything yet, no wonder you didn't know about the ballet training scene ^_^

Sorry for the possible spoilers :(

Edited by Geraldino

Yes, that's from AOU. So you haven't seen anything yet, no wonder you didn't know about the ballet training scene ^_^

Sorry for the possible spoilers :(

LOL its ok. I'm more interested in where AC is headed since I've caught up on all of the episodes. I'll get to AOU when the time comes. I'm really looking forward to it and I find I enjoy movies best when I go in cold.

They are four right, is the one of the women black widow?

Seeing the unconventional methods they use to train at the Red Room such as teaching the American accent through showings of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, I wouldn't be surprised if ALL of these women were supposed to be super spies in training and ballet is just an exercise to increase their stamina and agility.