Warhorse

Breakfast Club coming back to theaters for 30th.

Never heard of it.  :ph34r:

It's OK. I didn't discover the movie till I was 18 either. It's just a good 80's movie that struck a chord with many kids that grew up in a world of stereo types. A group of teenagers that are the perfect product of their stereo types serve detention one Saturday, where they learn more about themselves more from the interactions of polar opposites than they would have ever learned from their parents or peers.  Having a song that will forever be psychologically linked to the movie probably helps too.

• Like 1

So, I saw it last night. Before the movie started, there were interviews with Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy, Anthony Michael Hall and etc about the making of the movie and about John Hughes. Then the classic began, and it's still fresh and fun as the first time around. Amazing enough, I bet the theater was 75 percent full. I was shocked, as I was expecting no more than 5 or 6 people to show up. Glad to see the resonse to this classic was so positive!

• Like 1