kayumanggi

BAD MOMS | 07.29.16 | STX | final domestic gross: $113,257,297

Plot details are being kept under wraps, but is about women and the challenges of motherhood.

21 & Over Helmers Set Leslie Mann to Headline Upcoming Comedy

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/435727-21-over-helmers-set-leslie-mann-to-headline-upcoming-comedy

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DAJK said:

Interesting to see how STX is playing out over the past year.

yeah, they've really only released low budget horror films but thats easy money.

they have action (Hardcore Henry), sci-fi (The Space Between Us) and now comedy ( Bad Moms) on the slate this year, its going to be much harder to sell. 

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

If only someone had made this movie ;)

mean-moms.png?w=780

When I read the title "Bad Moms" I immediately imagined a raunchy comedy with Bullock and Aniston (not joking). I don't know why those two popped into my head, but I am disappointed about this real Bad Moms film.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

When I read the title "Bad Moms" I immediately imagined a raunchy comedy with Bullock and Aniston (not joking). I don't know why those two popped into my head, but I am disappointed about this real Bad Moms film.

There was actually going to be a Jennifer Aniston movie called Mean Moms that was close to taking off (and was even given a release date for last summer) until it fell apart in pre-production and is now in limbo. Someone made that fan poster as using Mean Girls as their obvious inspiration lol.

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

There was actually going to be a Jennifer Aniston movie called Mean Moms that was close to taking off (and was even given a release date for last summer) until it fell apart in pre-production and is now in limbo. Someone made that fan poster as using Mean Girls as their obvious inspiration lol.

There you go! I am sure that I read about that film; no wonder I thought of that...

So Dirty Grandpa/Neighbors/Unfinished Business/22 Jump Street/Bridesmaids/Hot Tub Time Machine/Hangover/Sisters/etc etc etc with moms?...

At 1:55 onwards, you could paste all the party scenes from these movie together and make Project X2, and it'd actually be coherant, because that's how monotonous its become.

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 1