kayumanggi

ATOMIC BLONDE | 07.28.17 | Focus Features | David Leitch | Charlize Theron, James McAvoy

Yeah, forget Fate of whatever, this sounds more tailored to Queen Charlize's badassness. Seems like a fun B-movie schlock upgrading Haywire with John Wick's violence choregraphy (Too bad, the long take emphasizes how it looks painfully rehearsed every time she falls). Can't be worse than Aeon Flux, can it?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dashrendar44 said:

Yeah, forget Fate of whatever, this sounds more tailored to Queen Charlize's badassness. Seems like a fun B-movie schlock upgrading Haywire with John Wick's violence choregraphy (Too bad, the long take emphasizes how it looks painfully rehearsed every time she falls). Can't be worse than Aeon Flux, can it?

We'll find out at SXSW.

Looks like a better, more interesting, and stylish John Wick. I'm in.

EDIT: So this is from the director that brought us the only good John Wick film? Yeah I have a little more faith in it.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

Also I want Charlize to check into the Hotel Continental at the very end just so the forum can experience Cranky Tele complaining about how he got evicted from his local theater for proclaiming loudly at the end that "that was some bullshit!"

• Like 12

Just now, 4815162342 said:

Also I want Charlize to check into the Hotel Continental at the very end just so the forum can experience Cranky Tele complaining about how he got evicted from his local theater for proclaiming loudly at the end that "that was some bullshit!"

I'll do it, I swear. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

Taking a cue from the Continental staff

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

• Like 13