I saw it last night on Cartoon Network and for some reason they had it play like 4 straight times and didn't show what was supposed to be showed like Samurai Jack and I was pissed.  I like Rick and Morty and the episode was good, but I wanted my Samurai Jack.  Damn you Cartoon Network!!

1 minute ago, 75live said:

I saw it last night on Cartoon Network and for some reason they had it play like 4 straight times and didn't show what was supposed to be showed like Samurai Jack and I was pissed.  I like Rick and Morty and the episode was good, but I wanted my Samurai Jack.  Damn you Cartoon Network!!

April Fools!

• Like 1

I love this show so much! I have both seasons on Blu Ray. I have binge watched them both in one day on more than one occasion haha the season 3 premiere was great! Bring on the rest of season 3! This is the best show on TV and there isn't one episode that I don't like 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cheesypoofs said:

I love this show so much! I have both seasons on Blu Ray. I have binge watched them both in one day on more than one occasion haha the season 3 premiere was great! Bring on the rest of season 3! This is the best show on TV and there isn't one episode that I don't like 

I like you. I like everyone in this thread.

We should start a Rick and Morty group on BOT.

Anyone know how?

• Like 1

Since everyone on the planet seems to be talking about this show I watched the first two episodes... really don't see what the fuss is about.

I mean it's OK, it's sweet and it's very light, easy going. Like I could happily have it on in the background. It's nice but it's not very funny, kind of makes me smile but nothing more.

14 hours ago, Manchester by the Tree said:

Since everyone on the planet seems to be talking about this show I watched the first two episodes... really don't see what the fuss is about.

I mean it's OK, it's sweet and it's very light, easy going. Like I could happily have it on in the background. It's nice but it's not very funny, kind of makes me smile but nothing more.

It's once you get past the first few episodes that it hits its stride, same as any comedy. Once you've established the characters properly then they run riot. 

So I'm a fan of quite a few Rick and Morty meme pages on facebook, and one of them pointed out that Rick and Morty was on a TV during the part where Batman meets the Flash. So I go to check out the trailer again to make sure the image wasn't photoshopped, and come to find out...it was real!!!:lol: It put such a big smile on my face...Rick and Morty is on TV during that scene. Check it out if you guys haven't heard about or noticed it yet!

• Like 1