VileDicTATEer

MCU Future Theory

Secret Wars/X-Men & Avengers Crossover

I kind of thought of this a while back. Recently, Marvel Comics underwent a company wide event titled "Secret Wars." In this event, different universes collide and each must fight for survival. At one point, the main continuity (earth-616) collides with the ultimate universe (earth-1610). Both universes are destroyed, but characters from both continue to live on a new world ruled by classic villain Dr. Doom. This world has been named Battleworld. This event featured different characters such as Thanos, Ultron, Wolverine, Marvel Zombies, Fantastic Four (with the children of Sue and Reed Richards), the X-Men, various Avengers including both Miles and Peter Spiderman, Iron Man, and Star Lord. Although at this point, the story can't be exactly replicated, however, the idea of alternate universe colliding could be used to unite the Fox and Marvel Cinematic Universes. This would allow for the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers, and even Deadpool to all share the same screen. And it would make for a hack of a followup to Infinity War and Apocalypse. Imagine Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Hank Pym, and Reed Richards all arguing over who's smarter. Imagine Deadpool and Spiderman taking down bad guys in New York. Rocket Raccoon and Wolverine. The possibilities would be endless. And Fox, Marvel, and Sony would all have a hand in the further creation of Marvel films. Everyone would win. The companies and the fans would both benefit from something like this, if it were to happen. Let me know what you think of this. Should we send a petition to Marvel and Fox so we can make this happen, or should the two universe stay apart?

On 4/14/2016 at 3:20 PM, Dexter of Suburbia said:

No idea i think I found a list of Marvel heroes and I just gave them a movie. 

Turns out he's part of the New Warriors. The New Warriors is a superhero team that got involved in a fight with a few high-level villains, including Nitro, which led to an explosion that killed hundreds of people including several children that were playing on a school playground. This led to the Earth-616 Civil War. You may have already known that, I just mentioned that in case you didn't

On 4/15/2016 at 2:45 PM, VileDicTATEer said:

Turns out he's part of the New Warriors. The New Warriors is a superhero team that got involved in a fight with a few high-level villains, including Nitro, which led to an explosion that killed hundreds of people including several children that were playing on a school playground. This led to the Earth-616 Civil War. You may have already known that, I just mentioned that in case you didn't

No I didn't  I do not anything about the comics. 

More on the Secret Wars Theory... 

In March 2017, the final Hugh Jackman led Wolverine movie, titled "Logan," will be an adaptation of the comic "Old Man Logan." One character that will be featured in the film is a mutant with similar powers to Wolverine,  named X-23. How does this relate to Secrets Wars?  After all, "Logan" is a Fox film and in no way connected to the MCU.  Last year,  after the end of Secret Wars,  Marvel introduced the All-New All-Different Marvel Comics Universe. One character in the lineup for the new characters was, you guessed it,  X-23. Though it might be a stretch to say Fox and Marvel are making a deal based off of this one character,  think back to the Deadpool movie. In the final battle, you can easily spot a wrecked S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier. Personally,  I think Fox and Marvel are secretly planning to join the Avengers and X-Men into one universe through the still untitled Avengers 4, due for release in May 2019. Avengers 4 has been said to be a separate story with some elements carried over from the Infinity War storyline.  If Avengers 4 is indeed Secret Wars,  the only way, other than Doctor Strange using his multi-dimensional powers, would be for someone, intentionally or accidentally,  to use one or all of the infinity stones to launch the Secret Wars, with universes,  possibly including Fox and Sony's past Spider Man universes along with the 70's and 80's live action Marvel adaptations,  colliding. Of course, this is just speculation,  considering Marvel could just do something along those lines,  but with their own characters.  But I sincerely hope it's the former, where Fox and Marvel come to an agreement,  and all the fans are happy. Feel free to correct me on anything if you see something. 

On 25.5.2015 at 2:45 AM, Ruthie said:

Welcome aboard.  I can barely think past phase 3, let alone into phase 9.  Regarding phase 3, I have a theory of my own:  Banner shows up in Dr. Strange, who sends him to another part of the galaxy where he meets...and that's where my imagination stops.    

On 25.5.2015 at 9:57 PM, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Phase 5

Inhumans 2 July 2022

Phase 6

Inhumans 3 July 2026

Inhumans 4 December 2036

not sure if those will happen, see the news about the new abc TV-series starting in September 2017 via 2 weeks of IMAX worldwide

3 minutes ago, VileDicTATEer said:

I know I saw the news last night.  Turns out we get 4 marvel movies this year.  What a time to be alive! 

You mean counting the pilot / 2 parter or whatever that will be as a cinema film?