kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

Cruise, J.J. Abrams, David Ellison, and Dana Goldberg are all back on as producers for the sixth film with Don Granger and Matt Grimm serving as executive producers and Elizabeth Raposo overseeing development. It's too early to say which cast members will be back, but the report claims that the full ensemble is expected to return, which also reopens the door for Paula Patton (2 Guns) and Maggie Q (Nikita) to appear in the future installment as well.

The time between each Mission Impossible varies, there was a four year gap between I and II, a six year gap between II and III, a four and half year gap between III and GP and three and a half years between GP and RN. I think 2018 would be the earliest they could release it but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out Summer or Holiday 2019

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

Blank's top choices he'd deem "not pipe dreams":

Edgar Wright

John McTiernan

Gore Verbinski

Gareth Evans

Michelle MacLaren

Mel Gibson

That would be very interesting. I think Gibson is a great director, regardless of his horrible behavior to certain people, so I would be up for a comeback from him.

Blank's top choices he'd deem "not pipe dreams":

Edgar Wright

John McTiernan

Gore Verbinski

Gareth Evans

Michelle MacLaren

Mel Gibson

I would say everyone on that list is a pipe dream pretty much. Wright maybe the best chance, even though I'm not sure he would be interested, but I think he would kill it. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood