kayumanggi

KEANU | 04.29.2016 | Warner Brothers | final domestic gross: $20,591,853

GABRIELLE UNION IN TALKS FOR KEY & PEELE’ CAT-NAPPED COMEDY “KEANU”

http://www.tracking-board.com/gabrielle-union-in-talks-for-key-peele-cat-napped-comedy-keanu/

Sources confirm that Gabrielle Union is in talks to join Key & Peele’s comedy KEANU. The New Line comedy follows a group of friends who pretend to be drug dealers in order to take back a stolen kitty. Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele of Comedy Central’s hit sketch comedy series Key & Peele will headline the film, with Method Man co-starring.

Key and Peele will produce with Paul Young, Peter Principato, and Joel Zadak, while Michael Disco and Sam Brown will oversee for New Line. Regular Key & Peele director Peter Atencio will helm the comedy, with a script penned by Peele and Community writer Alex Rubens.

Edited by kayumanggi

17 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Somebody please tell me the magic Keanu Reeves has practiced to look so eternally young. I'm convinced that if he lives to be 100 he will still look amazing.

Him, Paul Rudd and Tom Cruise all drink from the same fountain

So this is basically a John Wick parody? Meh.

7 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

So has this moved to April 29th or that is an international trailer?

I really doubt this gets released internationally besides maybe the UK and Australia :lol: 

i'll make the same criticism I made for trainwreck in that it seems like they're mining the same stuff they were tackling on their sketch show. I guess for the biggest fans that's cool but it don't give me a reason to see it in the cinema.