kayumanggi

SNATCHED | May 12 2017 | Fox | trailer on page 1

ProBoxOffice posted that industry tracking was released this week and is in line with their estimate of $25m.

That would be a very solid start. Could be headed for $75m+. 

Hopefully R rated female lead comedies continue to deliver with this and Rough Night. I'm not sure Girl Trip will perform at the same level but there are 6 weeks between GT and Rough Night. 

Sisters, Bad Moms, Bridesmaids, Spy, The Heat, Trainwreck, even Tammy made $84m. It's a very solid sub genre.

Yeah while I don't think this looks good at all, I still think it will do, at worst, solid numbers, but I'm expecting a little breakout over the tracking.  Not like going form $25m to $40m, but I could see at least $30m on OW

2 minutes ago, 75live said:

Yeah while I don't think this looks good at all, I still think it will do, at worst, solid numbers, but I'm expecting a little breakout over the tracking.  Not like going form $25m to $40m, but I could see at least $30m on OW

I see this benefiting bigtime from Mothers Day. I think 30M OW is definitely possible with Sunday being the biggest day of the weekend.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I see this benefiting bigtime from Mothers Day. I think 30M OW is definitely possible with Sunday being the biggest day of the weekend.

I completely agree with all of this :) 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

This movie is fucking terrible and way darker than expected.  i really, really hated it and so did mostly everyone at the screening.  

Disappointing but not too surprising. I've been getting Hot Pursuit vibes from the marketing, unfortunately.

16 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

This movie is fucking terrible and way darker than expected.  i really, really hated it and so did mostly everyone at the screening.  

so the trailers are exactly what the movie is, which is why I never had any desire to see it anyway :P 

20 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

It'll still beat King Arthur.

I think the trailers are hilarious. So if those scenes are in the movie, I won't hate it.