kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

I like the title, makes the movie sound like it's probably going to have a very dark tone throughout.   "Jurassic Kingdom" does sound cool too but I think "Jurassic World" stays as the main banner because that's basically combining (Jurassic Park & The Lost World) anyway.   I just want something where the dinos are loose again and I want them away from the park if possible.   Maybe this will be a "Site B" situation again but I don't know anyways, "Fallen Kingdom" sounds like again a very dark title.  Should be fun tracking this bad boy after what JP4 did in 15'.  Can't believe we are at a Jurassic 5 coming out 25 years later after the original.   

• Like 2

13 hours ago, trancedanne said:

I think people will be very dissapointed when they find out that Goldblum will be in this for like 5 min. He shot for only 1 week in London

i think everyone on this board at least understands that. 

Once big/good scene then maybe just maybe a second smaller one or another scene/moment wheres he's on tv or something talking. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

i think everyone on this board at least understands that. 

Once big/good scene then maybe just maybe a second smaller one or another scene/moment wheres he's on tv or something talking. 

Goldblum will fulfill the same role as T-Rex in Jurassic World. When all hope seems lost in the third act, he will burst through and fight the dinosaurs.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Blankments said:

Me and @Jay Hollywood agree, James Wan needs to direct JW3. That said, this has surprisingly become one of my top 5 most anticipated blockbusters of next summer, despite me hating JW lol

Woah woah woah, lets not go that far, I said no, I didnt like Furious 7, but if he nails Aquaman then they said he's doing Jw3 I wouldn't complain. 

In all honestly I'd pick lots of directors over Wan if I could pick anyone.

Bird

JJ

Stanton 

Soderbergh

Reeves 

Singer  even

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Woah woah woah, lets not go that far, I said no, I didnt like Furious 7, but if he nails Aquaman then they said he's doing Jw3 I wouldn't complain. 

Bird

JJ

Stanton 

Soderbergh

Reeves 

Singer  even

What Bird? The one that did Tomorrowland? Fuck him. Same with Stanton. I accept all the other options.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Bird

JJ

Stanton 

Soderbergh

Reeves 

Singer  even

But I thought we agreed the Conjuring movies make him a good choice. Besides, there's no way JJ or Soderbergh would take the job, Bird might want it but I thought you said you didn't like Tomorrowland so that ruled him out, and Reeves I guarantee you wouldn't take it if he's doing Batman.

Wan all the way