kayumanggi

MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS | 10 NOV 2017 | Fox

2 hours ago, ddddeeee said:

Pfeifferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Probably gonna be a trash role it's all she gets now

Don't do her like that Branagh

I don't know, she's in the Aronofsky production they are still calling 'Day 6' with Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardam and Domnhall Gleeson (and another guy I can see in my mind but whose name isn't coming to me).  I suspect that is going to be meaty.

Didn't she take a bunch of time off completely?  It seems like she is really returning to work from her work load I've seen, and I don't even particularly follow her.  Good for her.

Edited by trifle
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, DamienRoc said:

It says a lot that Depp is probably the least exciting member of the cast.

Depp is very good at playing over the top characters but I hope he doesn't play this one like that, or it may end up more like The Pink Panther than Agatha Christie.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Chewy said:

Probably gonna be a trash role it's all she gets now

Don't do her like that Branagh

I have read that she will be Mrs. Hubbard. That is Lauren Bacall's role in 1974 film, which was, IMO, one of the best characters of the film.

Edited by peludo
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, bitterturdtalkin said:

wtf is wrong with you losers? are you so sad and unimportant in life you hate on silly actors? I think you need to quit posting about the amount of money movies make and go out and get lives, maybe discover that you have talent for something, you never know

I sense many thoughts trying to be expressed in this post. Conflicting thoughts, lost to all irony.