kayumanggi

MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS | 10 NOV 2017 | Fox

My concern is still about a whodunit where, because of the popularity of the previous film and it's endless showings on Television, most people know the solution.

So much so that it is even a Internet Meme

Spoiler

In a situation where a number of people are to blame for something,it is often referred to as "like Murder On The Orient Express...Everybody did it".

Edited by dudalb

11 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Reaally excited as a huge Cristie fan although I think I will never accept anyone else as Poirot after Suschet..

LOL I had nothing better to do one day and just re-watched season 8 and9 of the series.  I love David Suchet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

LOL I had nothing better to do one day and just re-watched season 8 and9 of the series.  I love David Suchet.

Agatha Cristie's Poirot is one of the best series in TV history. Really iconic. Excllent direction, remarkable casting! I also love how "british" the series is! Such class! :P It is one of the few cases that I can say that the series are even better than the books that they come from.. I am on constant rewatch. Last night I was re-watching The ABC Murders, probably my favourite episode!

• Like 2

On 1/6/2017 at 4:33 PM, FantasticBeasts said:

Agatha Cristie's Poirot is one of the best series in TV history. Really iconic. Excllent direction, remarkable casting! I also love how "british" the series is! Such class! :P It is one of the few cases that I can say that the series are even better than the books that they come from.. I am on constant rewatch. Last night I was re-watching The ABC Murders, probably my favourite episode!

I am a big fan of Agatha Cristie. Poirot and Miss Marple are my favorite TV shows that I have watched many times already even I know who are the murderers.

Edited by kkccoo
  • Like 3

http://deadline.com/2017/03/20th-century-fox-cinemacon-chris-aronson-1202055535/

The Murder On The Orient Express. For those Gen-Xers who thought Kenneth Branagh raised the bar with 1991’s black-and-white homage noir Dead Again, Murder‘s trailer makes that movie look like child’s play. The clip introduced by its director-star-producer Branagh via video showed his (very) impressive cast and their roles and how they’re all suspects on this ritzy turn-of-the-century train: Judi Dench, Michelle Pfieffer, Johnny Depp, Daisy Ridley, Penelope Cruz, Josh Gad, Leslie Odom and Willem Dafoe. Also warmly received. November 22 this steely, white and grey toned colored movie comes out.

• Like 3

Just now, filmlover said:

Coco is now the only wide release set for Thanksgiving weekend now that this moved. I wonder if something else will move there, like Downsizing.

That would be a smart move. It's not an Oscar contender based on test screenings, so Paramount can get it in more theaters at Thanksgiving.