Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

CaptainJackSparrow

Independence Day 2 over Independence Day DOM (306 mil)

Asyulus    968

nope jeff goldblum was a far bigger draw. He picked bad movies after jp, jp2 and id4. Will smith couldnt smell that kind of success my friend. Jeff was clearly the man. They dont need will if they got jeff and a great cast..

Im def in. 350 m domestic. Way more if good

I agree.

• Like 1

Jessie    8,610

jeff goldblum was the biggest standout star of jp and carried jp2 on his shoulders. Jp2 adjusts to wsy more than will smith films domestically. Hes never had films that passed 300m dom my friend. Jeff has had 3. Jp adjusts to damn near 700m. Id4 jeff got most of the scenes. How the hell you said will helped the film by 90percent. Not true grey. I think your going to be suprised how big id42 goes. Now wills career is on a decline, and because he was greedy missed matrix and now a big comeback film for goldblum and pullman. Yeeehaw

The majority of the GA don't even know who Jeff Goldblum is.

Edited by jessie

ExcelFTW    421

Don't forget the nostaligia please.

Where was nostalgia for Terminator??????????

Btw this will be huge due to nostalgia.

Asyulus    968

Where was nostalgia for Terminator??????????

Btw this will be huge due to nostalgia.

There was Salvation in 2009, compared to 2003's Terminator 3.

Not a huge difference in year, so It cannot be nostalgia.

Jessie    8,610

Im definitely in, ID4 was one of the most beloved films of the 90's and Emmerich knows how to deliver an epic trailer. I think the opening will be so high that even if it sucks it will pass 300m.

Edited by jessie
  • Like 1

acetabulum7    1,153

Out.

Original was great, but I don't know if the nostalgia factor will be nearly as big as Jurassic Park's.

The whole sci-fi alien invasion thing has been done too many times.  They need to make it vastly different in order to stand a chance.  Liam Hemsworth can't carry this the way Will Smith can.

Out.

Edited by acetabulum7