Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Sign in to follow this  
Asyulus

Guess the Box Office Game

Asyulus    966

On this thread, you will going to guess how much this movie will make in China. (in USD$)

Guess how much it will make in China, then post a new movie title after the prediction.

I will start:

Kung Fu Panda 3?

Edited by Exterminus

Gokai Red    755

Before the Chinese release was announced, I saw predictions of 400m+ for KFP3, with some predictions going as high as 600. But then someone (probably Olive?) brought attention to the fact that local movies to be released during CNY will devour most of KFP3's screen count, and it seems expectations have been tempered quite a bit. Because of that, I'll go "conservative" and say $300m, until I can understand the situation better.

Edited by Gokai Red

Asyulus    966

Before the Chinese release was announced, I saw predictions of 400m+ for KFP3, with some predictions going as high as 600. But then someone (probably Olive?) brought attention to the fact that local movies to be released during CNY will devour most of KFP3's screen count, and it seems expectations have been tempered quite a bit. Because of that, I'll go "conservative" and say $300m, until I can understand the situation better.

After you predict the movies China gross above, say another upcoming movie.

Like this.

" $156m

Skiptrace? "

I will start again.