druv10

Monday Numbers (Rth) IO 4.95M, JW 4.15M & TG 3.42M

:)

IO 4.8 JW 3.9 TG 3.3

earlier I had pegged IO 4.9,JW 4.2,TG 3.3, MM2 2.5-2.8, all close see how it goes

Congrats to IO, it hit 250M. It also only dropped 45.5% from Sunday. Strong hold for JW as well, down 52.7%. 

Edited by druv10

Sad that you ignore Gopher who gave the numbers few minutes earlier. :angry:

I wasn't sure, if a mod would lock the thread with his numbers. I certainly didn't ignore his numbers. 

• Like 1

Not bad numbers at all! should be a good week for IO and JW. It will be interesting to see how big of a hit they take this weekend. Any kind of impact will seem lessened by the fact that saturday was so dismal this past weekend.

Good for Terminator? Bad? Alright?

It's ok, of course not the hold I was hoping for. But as long as it increases tomorrow, and doesn't decrease too much Wednesday and Thursday. Then the number is ok I guess. Terminator Genisys needs to be at 68-70 plus million come next Sunday night for it to be a decent week. While if it's not near those numbers, then it would be a pretty terrible week.

Edited by gb0708

TG is at 7.1 on imdb. Surprising considering the really terrible buzz it has for whatever reasons.

It's held pretty strong hold at 7.1 on IMDB too. It started out at 7.2 on the day it opened last Tuesday and only dropped slightly after 20,000 additional votes. While it's RT audience score dropped from a 72 to 68 over the last week. From everything I've seen majority of moviegoers are enjoying this movie. Sure not everyone loves it, but it seems like it get's a lot of  consistent 6/10 or 7/10 type of scores. It's not terrible, like some want it to be. My guess it will finish around 6.5-6.7 on IMDB and probably 55 to 60 percent on RT audience score. Which is typical summer action movie type of numbers as seen with San Andreas.

Edited by gb0708
  • Like 1