Hiccup

CAYOM Twitter Thread

Charlie Sheen Tweet: "Untitled The Impact of Sir Roger the Alien Film to be shot in found footage format? Budget rumored to be either 25M or 170M? Is the title going to be changed? Greg Mottola might leave project and Adele is going to sue Number 2 Productions if film includes a scene. Film might be delayed until Christmas or September Year 3?"

• Like 1

Ridley Scott Tweet: "The Wanders will be in 3D and IMAX on March 3rd, 7!!"#thewanders

Emily Blunt Tweet: "Surprise! Scott said it is fine to tell you all, my husband and I will be voicing some characters in The Wanders!!" #bethereonmarch3 #thewanders

• Like 1

@EmeraldPictures

Nouela will write and perform the original song for the yet untitled Alexander Payne movie. #Nouela

@EmeraldPictures

Zack Hemsey will compose the original score for the yet untitled Guillermo Del Toro movie. #ZackHemsey

@EmeraldPictures

"The Legend of Loch Ness" has gone through a name change and is now called "The Beast of Loch Ness". John Newman will also write and perform the original song for the movie.

@EmeraldPictures

@AlphaPictures @MilleniumFilms you guys still suck.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

@23Pictures

Alice in Horrorland opens with a record at $24M to 23Pictures, We thank you for your support.

#Aliceinhorrorland

@23Pictures

Did you ever imagine being able to go anywhere you want in a matter of milliseconds?

#WhereYouImagine #March8th  #onlyincinemas

• Like 2

@AlphaPicturesCanadian producer @deadmau5 will score Amulet II: The Last Council, for a more electronica/dream pop stylized soundtrack.

It's your choice, but a techno artist of that kind seems like a bizarre choice for a steampunk fantasy adventure. You'd actually do better with M83.

Spark 3, on the other hand, is Powell on 100% mode. I'm going for the win.

• Like 1

I'm looking more at a while(1<2) score than a 4x4=12 score. So much less house and techno music and more electronica, which is the majority of deadmau5's newer work. Similar to Daft Punk's score from Tron: Legacy.

• Like 1

@BC Entertainment@Lager Studios has a announced that independent music artist "Myuu" (Myuuji is the name of his Youtube channel) will be supervising the musical scores to all possible future films and creating some solos for many of them.

• Like 1

@HourglassPictures

We're happy to be offering TV directors the chance to break through to the big screen, with Michelle MacLaren directing #MomentsOfSilence and now John Behring working on out upcoming #MaximumRide series.

• Like 1

I'm looking more at a while(1<2) score than a 4x4=12 score. So much less house and techno music and more electronica, which is the majority of deadmau5's newer work. Similar to Daft Punk's score from Tron: Legacy.

So I mean something similar to this:

Or the first part of this:

Followed by maybe some of the battle scenes with more electro house:

-------

It'll definitely be an experiment.

• Like 1