Hiccup

CAYOM Twitter Thread

@EmeraldPictures

And, it's official. Uwe Bohl will direct the last of us.

@EmeraldPictures

We're terribly sorry. There was a mix up. The actual Last of Us director is: Juan Carlos Fresnadillo.

• Like 1

@Lager Studios@With Into The Dead underwhelming at the American Box Office, we have decided to put the planned sequel on hold until the worldwide numbers are revealed. We cannot express our disappointment enough. :( #IntoTheHiadousShelf

Edited by Rorschach

@AlphaPictures

Today, studio executives have made the decision to schedule over 15 untitled Alpha Pictures event films until Year 20, in order to claim the best dates and piss everyone off.

:P

That wouldn't be too bad, actually. In your case, that is.

• Like 1

@HourglassPictures

After an account of several relentless blackmails, there is no way for us to do anything otherwise. Michael Bay's LAZYTOWN opens March 13th, Y10.

@HourglassPictures

Disregard our last tweet! There is no way we are letting this happen!

*A huge fight enters in the PR-lab for Hourglass Pictures*

"This is the age of Michael Bay. There's nothing more frightening than a Michael Bay movie."

@DavidHenrie

Disappointed I couldn't get my first producing project, LAZYTOWN, done with my bro, Michael Bay. Any other financier interested?

@BlankmentsProductions

@DavidHenrie Not interested in LAZYTOWN, but perhaps you and Bay can have another collaboration at our place...