grim22

The Emoji Movie | Sony Pictures Animation | July 28 2017 | Reviews coming in, more entertaining to read those than watch the movie. Current consensus: " 🎥 ➡️ 💩💩💩💩"

2 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Explain the first sentence.

Everyone's using the film to show their wit (depending on your point of view) with how they're reviewing. It's kind of an easy target already made easier by the fact that it's a bad film.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

COCO, Cars 3, DM3, Captain Underpants ( my favorite movie), Boss baby, this, Star. That's an easy win for coco.

The two Lego movies should have a shot

Anyway, these reviews are absolutely hilarious

Edited by nick64
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nova said:

This is the worst movie I've ever seen. Not even an exaggeration. Literally the worst movie ever. How this even got a release date after Sony screened it within their studio, is beyond me. 

And the thing that makes it even more mind blowing is you look at the cast and wonder HOW did so many talented people get subjected to make such a horrendous movie. I've repeatedly said that I never wish for a movie to fail or whatever BUT this movie deserves no money. None. In fact, I actually want the time I wasted from my life added back to my life. 

What a worthless piece of shit this movie was. 

Now, tell us how you really feel:)...

The Lego Movie was the biggest animation oscar snub ever.

Also, im glad this shit gets the reviews it deserves. It resembles for me all the things that are wrong with animated movies for me. It must bomb!

4 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Than why it wasn't nominated.

http://www.oscars.org/news/20-animated-features-submitted-2014-oscar-race

It was in the official 20 eligible movie for the nomination. That said that does not mean that not some of actual voters in the branch didn't remove it from their consideration because of that element too.

But all the others candidate that I saw were better choice than the Lego movie imo.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

because the animators branch of the academy gave the majority of the votes to 5 movies that were not the lego movie.

Big Hero 6

The Boxtrolls 

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Song of the Sea

The Tale of the Princess Kaguya

It makes me even more sad that it got snubbed. I thought it was due to technical reasons.