AniNate

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle | December 22 2017 | Special showings for Amazon Prime members on December 8

21 hours ago, Hatebox said:

I actually liked the first film, being the perfect age for it, but if they're relying on any sense of nostalgia from my generation I think they're going to be badly disappointed.

they are also using The Rock and Kevin Hart star power

• Like 1

I loved the trailer....and all the jokes worked for me.  Kevin Hart wondering where the rest of him is, Karen Gillan wondering why she is wearing shorts and a tank in the middle of the jungle....all funny and all worked well.  I'll be taking my nieces to see this for sure.

• Like 2

Just now, Jonwo said:

I'm thinking $150-170m which would still be great, double what Sony's other family film in the holidays will make... 

Oh you. The Star will benefit from double features though.

• Like 1

Will do 200+ M domestic. This will be to Star wars what Sherlock/Chipmunks was to Avatar. 

The trailer was meh. Great jungle and some nice fun action but dialogues are eh. If this becomes as big a hit as I think it will be Jake Kasdan will be directing a Star Wars movie in the future. 

Edited by marveldcfox

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Oh you. The Star will benefit from double features though.

I think Sony has screwed The Star's chances by releasing it in such a packed release date. Daddy's Home 2 and Murder on the Orient Express will do more business.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I think Sony has screwed The Star's chances by releasing it in such a packed release date. Daddy's Home 2 and Murder on the Orient Express will do more business.

I'm going to wait for a trailer to judge but I can see it having surprisingly strong legs.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kingp0va said:

The rock is so disgusting, acting terrorist.

b16568f5307d0f046b8ce235ad170569--rock-j

:P  not even sure what your post meant, but I just found this all funny

• Like 3