CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

It's probably a bad thing that I don't consider November and December fall or winter, I now consider them the "holiday" season because of box office. I will not accept summer until May 1st. These movie executives won't get me again. It's also probably bad that I don't even question whether May, traditionally a spring month, is even summer. Because, ya know, it is. 

FUCK, this also happens to me :lol: 

The relatives of the folks who died at TDKR hopefully have started to heal now that this guy has been given life without parole, but I'm also sure that some parents wish the Jury would've given him the Death Penalty, but all it take is for 1 Juror to feel this way when deciding something like this.. And for what it's worth, there's always security at my theatre, no matter what movie it is, black or white and that goes back t the Aurora CO. incident when they started doing this...

Fuck this shit BKB, lets talk about the big leagues here. LESNAH! TAKER! 6 DAYS UNTIL THE SUMMERSLAM HOSTED BY JON STEWART!

:sarah:

Jon Stewert is Hosting SUMMERSLAM??? :rofl: I wonder how he keeps a straight face doing this shit??? And YES, LESNAR/ TAKER are on RAW tonight for what I predict is the usual dumb contract signing, complete with the table in the center of the Ring and Heyman GOLD on the Mic.. And I will be on Vacation or staycation for 3 days the night of this event.. There better not be no fuckery with the ending to the Lesnar/Taker match..

You know what is coming BKB? :redcapes: The table getting destroyed is coming :lol:

• Like 1

Jon Stewert is Hosting SUMMERSLAM??? :rofl: I wonder how he keeps a straight face doing this shit??? And YES, LESNAR/ TAKER are on RAW tonight for what I predict is the usual dumb contract signing, complete with the table in the center of the Ring and Heyman GOLD on the Mic.. And I will be on Vacation or staycation for 3 days the night of this event.. There better not be no fuckery with the ending to the Lesnar/Taker match..

Jon Stewart is a big WWE fan, he references the program on his show pretty often, Seth Rollins appeared on the daily show twice. He is basically a fan who is getting to be on the big stage similar to Hugh Jackman and Stephen Amell who were both fans of wrestling long before they became famous.

Jon Stewart is a big WWE fan, he references the program on his show pretty often, Seth Rollins appeared on the daily show twice. He is basically a fan who is getting to be on the big stage similar to Hugh Jackman and Stephen Amell who were both fans of wrestling long before they became famous.

Stephen Amell is fighting Stardust on Summerslam :lol: In a tag team match, of course. Neville is his tag team partner. Barrett is the partner of Stardust. 

Stephen Amell is fighting Stardust on Summerslam :lol: In a tag team match, of course. Neville is his tag team partner. Barrett is the partner of Stardust. 

Neville vs Stardust is the closest to a superhero vs supervillain fight WWE has ever done. Neville pairing with Amell makes sense, The Green Arrow partners with The Red Arrow.

Edited by grim22

Neville vs Stardust is the closest to a superhero vs supervillain fight WWE has ever done. Neville pairing with Amell makes sense, The Green Arrow partners with The Red Arrow.

He is not gonna do anything in the match, I am sure, but I hope he has some fun and it ends up being enjoyable. 

Best celebrity appearance on the show?

Hugh Jackman was God in both appearances. The man seriously likes that. He was there to have fun. Another one of my faves was Arnold kicking the crap out of Triple H a few years ago. 

Edited by CJohn

Amell looked fucking great on last Monday's RAW. Unlike most celebrities on RAW dude is actually atheltic as shit, trained a bit back in the day, and even does all in his own stunts for his show (which I haven't watched). He's def gonna do good on Sunday. Also, Stewart is the greatest and THIS is his first post-Daily Show gig, which is a huge coup for WWE.

• Like 1

Amell looked fucking great on last Monday's RAW. Unlike most celebrities on RAW dude is actually atheltic as shit, trained a bit back in the day, and even does all in his own stunts for his show (which I haven't watched). He's def gonna do good on Sunday. Also, Stewart is the greatest and THIS is his first post-Daily Show gig, which is a huge coup for WWE.

Amell really likes WWE. That is why he tried to do his best. He is having the time of his life, I am sure.

Also, I have seen the news about Jon Stewart reported in several big sites already. WWE is lucky he is a big fan.

Lets not forget the "original" Taker vs Lesnar from WM30 was the thing that created the rule about sports spoilers being illegal lol. The Internet literally crashed. People were panicking everywhere and some people complained a lot everyone was spoiling that Taker had been beaten. 

The meltdowns on Twitter were legendary.

An historical event for sure. EVERYONE was talking about WWE in the following day in the University. 90% of those don't even see WWE nowadays but saw that match. 

Edited by CJohn

• Like 1

Lets not forget the "original" Taker vs Lesnar from WM30 was the thing that created the rule about sports spoilers being illegal lol. The Internet literally crashed. People were panicking everywhere and some people complained a lot everyone was spoiling that Taker had been beaten. 

The meltdowns on Twitter were legendary.

An historical event for sure. 

RaggedFlawlessDachshund.gif

• Like 1