CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

Sorry for being off topic but SOC has just given Universal its 13th number one weekend.

This is not even the actuals thread. This thread is death. There is no on-topic here. It will die. Go to the actuals thread. This discussion is only happening to not let the thread slip into something far worse. 

RaggedFlawlessDachshund.gif

I remember all of this. Probably the most shocking moment of my life. There were people LEAVING the arena after Taker lost. I was talking with a few friends on Skype that were also watching and the silence between all of us was defining. 

I remember all of this. Probably the most shocking moment of my life. There were people LEAVING the arena after Taker lost. I was talking with a few friends on Skype that were also watching and the silence between all of us was defining. 

The WM 30 discussion thread here went crazy as well. I had people messaging me on Whatsapp about the shocker. Doubt if we will ever get another moment like that.

• Like 1

The WM 30 discussion thread here went crazy as well. I had people messaging me on Whatsapp about the shocker. Doubt if we will ever get another moment like that.

No, never again. It was the most shocking moment ever in any sports or entertainment company. No movie, TV show or sport can replicate this. 

I remember telling everyone in the Wrestling Thread that this was going to happen and Bacon(Seth Rollins) not being happy about it.. I thought it was a wise decision to have Lesnar be the one to end the Streak, which makes it even more important for Lesnar to Win over Taker at SUMMERSLAM, so as not to undo 2 Years worth of buildup, only to lose to a 50 Year Old Man.. I predict it ends in a DQ with Taker winning OR Lesnar pins Taker Clean..

You getting this one right was the equivalent of predicting Avengers doing over 600M DOM :lol:

• Like 1