Neo

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage | January 20, 2017

8 hours ago, CJohn said:

January 20, 2017

Isn't this the weekend after MLK weekend? Lol, Paramount is full of confidence in this one.

http://comicbook.com/2016/02/25/xxx-the-return-of-xander-cage-release-set-for-january-2017/

Depends on how much Paramount paid. But it is an odd date as there are plenty other slots like 5/12, 5/19, 6/2, 7/21, 7/28 and basically all of August is free.

• Like 1

If this movie can live up to the utter stupidity...and AWESOME...of the first film...then,..I'm in.  Oh who am I kidding I'm in.  That being said I don't believe this is gonna deliver box office wise.  It ain't 2003.  But I get it.  I get it.  But Diesel...his box office clout is limited to Fast and Furious.  I do believe that.  I wish it was as strong for Riddick cause...we'll, fuck you, I like Riddick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

I am sure Deepika and her agents have higher aspirations. :P

It's not a terrible start though. Like Gal Gadot, Priyanka Chopra etc. before her, she just needs to get noticed with this film. And she is already building connections with Vin Diesel and co. Wouldn't be surprised if she pops up in an F&F movie next.

33 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

It's not a terrible start though. Like Gal Gadot, Priyanka Chopra etc. before her, she just needs to get noticed with this film. And she is already building connections with Vin Diesel and co. Wouldn't be surprised if she pops up in an F&F movie next.

Priyanka is doing if the right way. Does an album, then her own TV show and now Baywatch with The rock and some other well known faces. On top of that a summer release date. Hoping she will get bigger and better projects after Baywatch.

• Like 1

On February 24, 2016 at 6:42 PM, WrathOfHan said:

Who cares about this when we're getting JOHN WICK CHAPTER TWO a month later?

I've got an interest in both. Why does one have to chose one over the other? :wacko: These aren't Marvel vs DC properties after all! ;)

• Like 1