kayumanggi

THE SNOWMAN | 10.20.17 | Universal | Michael Fassbender, Rebecca Ferguson

On 2/1/2017 at 7:00 PM, filmlover said:

It's kinda interesting how nobody really knew who Rebecca Ferguson was this time two years ago and now it feels like she's showing up in a movie every month.

She signed on to three movies back to back - Life, Girl On A Train and this - the first two didn't do much with or for her - hopefully this one does.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

She signed on to three movies back to back - Life, Girl On A Train and this - the first two didn't do much with or for her - hopefully this one does.

LIFE deserved a better fate at the boxoffice. Criminally underrated. That ending was just WTF. Frankly, I liked it more than AC, which I liked as well.  

As for this, it might be a good movie but Fassbender has zero box-office draw so unless the marketing is out of this world, this won't do well like at all.

On 2/1/2017 at 5:48 PM, CoolioD1 said:

i dunno, fassbender's on a bit of a flop run.

Smaller/Medium films are going to be his niche for the foreseeable future I think. He's a fantastic actor....just not a big draw. 

Edited by lilmac
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, lilmac said:

Smaller/Medium films is going to be his niche for the foreseeable future I think. He's a fantastic actor....just not a big draw. 

Yeah, hes no global superstar Tom Hardy.

20 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Yet somehow when the time came for an Ingrid Bergman biopic it's starring Chastain and not her. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, baumer said:

So if the killer leaves a snowman near every crime, shouldn't he be easy to catch?  I mean, that's pretty time consuming.

:lol:  

Who cares about time constraints and  greater objectives when artistic expression is involved?

Reminiscent of Batman and his bat signal drawing in TDKR

On 02/02/2017 at 1:00 AM, filmlover said:

It's kinda interesting how nobody really knew who Rebecca Ferguson was this time two years ago and now it feels like she's showing up in a movie every month.

They still dont.