chasmmi

Chasmmi's Winter Game - Grey Ghost is the WINNER!

2 minutes ago, Jajang said:

Chasmmi's call but i didn't think there were in line with the template he requested.... 

It's ok. No worries. The template just takes up a lot of space that is why I trimmed it down by having the font size in uniform and basically just including the answers. If you will observe, I do the same for the weekly questions. Using chasmmi's template forces me to scroll a lot while viewing your answers ha ha.

4 hours ago, Jajang said:

Chasmmi's call but i didn't think there were in line with the template he requested.... 

No problem bud! Really! I really tried to make it as I should (not for the points but only to make things easier for you)

Next time I'll pay more attention! ;)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

I have to find some ways of knocking my competitors down you know.

The next step is coming up with a penalty for wrathofhan. I'll think of something suitable soon I'm sure :)

giphy.gif

This week could put you ahead though, I didn't do well on Week 3's questions.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Ha ha. Are you confident with your top 15, chasmmi?

Not sure, Goosebumps and BOS are both touch and go. I've also gone low on Star Wars which looks like it may be about to hurt me a lot with all the presales.

• Like 1

Week3 based on estimates:

Part 1:

1. Will a new opener debut at number 1? NO (Burnt is closest in 5th)

2. How many films ill make more than 10M this weekend? 3000  TWO (Goosebumps is only over by 210k though)

3. Will Burnt finish above Bridge of Spies? NO (3m gap)

4. Will Jobs stay in the top 8? NO (nearly 1M off)

5. Will Scouts Guide make at least 40% of its opening weekend on Friday? The estimates have it at exactly 40%, as in 40.000000000%

6. Which of Week 2's openers will have the highest percentage drop? 2000  It's Good ol' Jem again (but only by 2.9%)

7. Will Jem and the Holograms finish in the top 20? NO (33k away from 20th

8. Will Paranormal Activity decreased more than 42% on Sunday? YES (50%)

9. Will the Last Witch Hunter finish above Steve Jobs? YES (and easily)

10. Will Our Brand is Crisis make more than 3.5M on Saturday? NO (it make not make that all weekend)

11. Will at least 2 films in the top 12 not drop any positions this weekend? 2000  CURRENTLY 4

12. Will Goosebumps gross at least double the weekend gross for Last Witch Hunter? YES (about 750k clear of target)

13. Will Hotel Transylvania's Saturday gross be higher than Scout Guides' total weekend Gross? YES (by 85k)

14. Will the Walk drop at least 67% this weekend?  Gross not registered as of now

15. Are zombies, Witches, ghosts or Vampires the biggest threat to our souls this Halloween? Halloween was cancelled it seems

Part 2.

1. What will The Intern gross on Friday?  735k

2. What will be the combined weekend gross of the 3 main new entries? 10.23M

3. What will Rock the Kasbah's percentage drop be this weekend? 76%

Part 3.

1. THE MARTIAN

3. BRIDGE OF SPIES

7. PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

9. CRIMSON PEAK

12. SCOUTS GUIDE

2000 each and 5000 bonus for all 5.

Good Luck

4 hours ago, chasmmi said:

Week3 based on estimates:

Part 1:

1. Will a new opener debut at number 1? NO (Burnt is closest in 5th)

2. How many films ill make more than 10M this weekend? 3000  TWO (Goosebumps is only over by 210k though) ONE

3. Will Burnt finish above Bridge of Spies? NO (3m gap)

4. Will Jobs stay in the top 8? NO (nearly 1M off) (barely in the top 10, in fact)

5. Will Scouts Guide make at least 40% of its opening weekend on Friday? The estimates have it at exactly 40%, as in 40.000000000% NO

6. Which of Week 2's openers will have the highest percentage drop? 2000  It's Good ol' Jem again (but only by 2.9%) ROCK THE KASBAH

7. Will Jem and the Holograms finish in the top 20? NO (33k away from 20th YES

8. Will Paranormal Activity decreased more than 42% on Sunday? YES (50%) NO

9. Will the Last Witch Hunter finish above Steve Jobs? YES (and easily)

10. Will Our Brand is Crisis make more than 3.5M on Saturday? NO (it make not make that all weekend)

11. Will at least 2 films in the top 12 not drop any positions this weekend? 2000  CURRENTLY 4

12. Will Goosebumps gross at least double the weekend gross for Last Witch Hunter? YES (about 750k clear of target) NO

13. Will Hotel Transylvania's Saturday gross be higher than Scout Guides' total weekend Gross? YES (by 85k)

14. Will the Walk drop at least 67% this weekend?  Gross not registered as of now NO 65.7%

15. Are zombies, Witches, ghosts or Vampires the biggest threat to our souls this Halloween? Halloween was cancelled it seems

Part 2.

1. What will The Intern gross on Friday?  735k $739,795

2. What will be the combined weekend gross of the 3 main new entries? 10.23M $10,081,961

3. What will Rock the Kasbah's percentage drop be this weekend? 76% 75.9%

Part 3.

1. THE MARTIAN

3. BRIDGE OF SPIES

7. PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

9. CRIMSON PEAK

12. SCOUTS GUIDE

2000 each and 5000 bonus for all 5.

Good Luck

Updated for actuals.

12 hours ago, chasmmi said:

Not sure, Goosebumps and BOS are both touch and go. I've also gone low on Star Wars which looks like it may be about to hurt me a lot with all the presales.

Pretty much everyone went low on SW though (compared to what I suspect it will actually do). Besides me I think there's only a couple other that went over Avatar. I know I even saw a few sub 500 ones. :rofl:

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, chasmmi said:

Pretty much everyone went low on SW though (compared to what I suspect it will actually do). Besides me I think there's only a couple other that went over Avatar. I know I even saw a few sub 500 ones. :rofl:

I'm in the out there crew with well over 800m ;)

My fav predict opens around 205m and finishes barely over 400m or something. Summer maybe but Christmas legs???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk