A Marvel Fanboy

The Martian VS Spectre

Both The Martian and Spectre are expected to be released around November. The Martian likely to come a little earlier but the two could be released as close to each other as about two weeks.

The MI5 VS Minions showdown turned out not close at all.  :ph34r: (Poor Minions; and Bad Minions)

What about The Martian VS Spectre ?

• Like 1

Also, for those that have read the book, how much do you think China playing a positive role in the movie will impact the box office? it should raise public awareness above the average film at least right?

I didnt read the book. Few people in China have read it so no idea ...

Given the China angle The Martian should be huge. I'm guessing the marketing campaign will play heavily on the China angle.

Could we have China over Domestic?

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

Given the China angle The Martian should be huge. I'm guessing the marketing campaign will play heavily on the China angle.

Could we have China over Domestic?

I wouldn't go that far, then again I'm expecting The Martian to beat Gravity domestically. They could end up close.