The Panda

Movies that always make you cry

Everyone has at least one movie that they cry in no matter how many times they watch it. Name yours!

Some of mine are

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Finding Nemo - I cry multiple times throughout this movie, for whatever reason. It moves me.

The Shawshank Redemption - I literally wept for 5 straight minutes at the ending, I don't know why, I just broke down in happiness.

• Like 1

Rudy, Hoosiers, Apollo13, Old Yeller, Marley and Me, Toy Story 3.  

The ending of Planes Trains and Automobiles.

This is the most shocking but the ending of Man on Fire.

And this

• Like 2

I don't really cry during movies. Mostly if a scene comes off as quite passionate, emotion-wise, even if not really sad, the awe of it adds to the other emotions and may move me. For example at the end of the pursuit of happyness, the emotions Will Smith superbly conveys through his expressions while walking on the street, clapping too to somehow let out the storming of emotions that has come upon him while the rest of the world, oblivious to him, moves on around him. Man, that scene is so filled with emotions, it always brings a tear to the eye. Apart from that you have movies actually so sad that you just can't keep from crying especially in their most beautifully depressing scenes. Greatest example being grave of the fireflies. Impossible to not cry after seeing it.