Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Sign in to follow this  
El Panda Machos

Movies that always make you cry

El Panda Machos    22,742

Everyone has at least one movie that they cry in no matter how many times they watch it. Name yours!

Some of mine are

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Finding Nemo - I cry multiple times throughout this movie, for whatever reason. It moves me.

The Shawshank Redemption - I literally wept for 5 straight minutes at the ending, I don't know why, I just broke down in happiness.

• Like 1

Kalo    7,328

I've seen FIOS. like three or four times now, I cry every time. 

Jay Hollywood    13,705

Way way way to many movies. Even bad movies if a scene is super well done and feels real I can sometimes cry or get close. Ive gotta be sucked in usually though. 

I cried in Temple of Doom when Indy puts Short Rounds hat on 2 weeks ago hahah

• Like 2

Empire    18,445

I cry all the fucking time watching movie. Even if I have seen them a million times if something emotional happens I will usually cry. So, it would take way to long to list all the movies that make me cry.

• Like 2

DAR    30,119

Rudy, Hoosiers, Apollo13, Old Yeller, Marley and Me, Toy Story 3.  

The ending of Planes Trains and Automobiles.

This is the most shocking but the ending of Man on Fire.

And this

• Like 2

bartonfink    189

I don't cry but have so many emotional films to me. How Green Was My Valley, Dancer in the Dark, Umberto D, The Remains Of The Day, War Horse, Splendor In The Grass etc. Recently Mad Max: Fury Road has powerfully touching last 10-15 minutes.

bed005    307

This is the most shocking but the ending of Man on Fire.

"Una Palabra" gets me every time, I don't even try to hold it back anymore.

Big Fish too.

DAR    30,119

If this scene doesn't move you then you're just not human

TStechnij    488

I am a huge movie crier. Up and Titanic always get me. Eternal Sunshine, Inside Out (saw it three times), Boyhood. Recently Room wrecked me and I've seen it twice.

Infernus    832

I don't really cry during movies. Mostly if a scene comes off as quite passionate, emotion-wise, even if not really sad, the awe of it adds to the other emotions and may move me. For example at the end of the pursuit of happyness, the emotions Will Smith superbly conveys through his expressions while walking on the street, clapping too to somehow let out the storming of emotions that has come upon him while the rest of the world, oblivious to him, moves on around him. Man, that scene is so filled with emotions, it always brings a tear to the eye. Apart from that you have movies actually so sad that you just can't keep from crying especially in their most beautifully depressing scenes. Greatest example being grave of the fireflies. Impossible to not cry after seeing it.