John Marston

Spartacus Remastered

On 10/12/2015 at 4:47 AM, John Marston said:

who picked this up? It looks absolutely incredible. 

The questions that arise are "Will all theaters shut down in america?" and "How will this impact the film release schedule." Too many of the responses based on hysteria instead of thinking are upvoted. So here's what I think will happen.

I don't think a nationwide shutdown of theaters will happen although theaters in an epidemic center like northern california or New York would certainly shut down until the coronavirus is reduced to a manageable level. I just don't see theaters in states that are not epidemic center closing. I know china closes all of its theaters but they were all under a branch of the government. Unless more than half of the states were to become epidemic centers of hundreds of cases each day for each state, I dont think a nationwide closure were to happen.vidmate mobdro word counter

Edited by AntonioCole