kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

12 hours ago, Nova said:

I know that JLaw is laying in bed with her husband who looks like her father. This isn't a Woody Allen film, is it. :ph34r:

Sometimes imbalances of power are intentional.

10 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

The 2 minute trailer is getting spammed into mixes; it's available for basically every adult release last week and this weekend.

10 hours ago, Valonqar said:

I see. It's getting exposure, then. It'll likely be attached with IT too (maybe new trailer?) 

I don't know, but it was attached to Annabelle

1 hour ago, Maxmoser3 said:

The poster looks good, 

Here's a motion version of one of them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Apparently, the blood under the wound in Jen's chest in the poster creates the Hebrew name 'Eve' (not the original release date as some suggested). At least, the poster artist liked a tweet saying that.

8 hours ago, La Binoche said:

i love how michelle pfeiffer completely obliterates jlaw with only seconds of trailer time. 

LOL, MP is playing a villain or whatever shady person. Such characters easily stand out with limited screen time, including trailers. I mean, she has a sex scene where she's looking all evil and shit. Who wouldn't be memorable?

2 hours ago, stephanos13 said:

Go back to page 18. There is a leak synopsis but take it with a grain of salt because the name of J Law's character in that synopsis is wrong.

LOL!

Grain of salt is generous of you. Some of that was taken from 'leaks' from extras, so people following this already knew that,  but the rest seems made up.

Edited by trifle
  • Like 1

POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING

this tweet just leads to screen shots of the trailer, but stopped and dissected, there might be more information than you want if you are avoiding spoilers.

Edited by trifle
  • Like 2

Darren Aronofsky has said on reddit it was a shout out to Rosemary's Baby.

The man is obviously reading his mentions and following the ht and playing with all of us.

Edited by A District 3 Engineer
  • Like 2