kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

36 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Well the director sucks so i dont see this being any good

I just burned myself with my keyboard with your hotter than a new born star take.

Ouch!

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I just burned myself with my keyboard with your hotter than a new born star take.

Ouch!

But come on lets face it, other than pretentious morons who actually liked black swan? And noah was just laughably bad

9 minutes ago, XO21 said:

Black Swan > Inception + Interstellar

While I agree that Black Swan blows both out of water, why drop Inception's rating by adding that turd Interstellar into the mix? 

Black Swan >>>>>>> Inception >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Interstellar

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 3

On 1/11/2016 at 6:40 PM, Dragon said:

I'm sick in tired of young woman being married to old ass men(Granted Javier damn sexy but come on). They couldn't hire someone their age.

anigif_optimized-2143-1422352560-1.gif

This reminds me of a point I was reading the other day. The author made the point that most guys in their early-mid 20s are f**k-wits. Not necessarily intentionally mean, just have so little idea of what they're doing that their behavior was essentially random in a relationship. But many (though certainly not all) gradually figure it out as they get older. Many women are also f**k-wits at that age, but not as many and sometimes not to as great a degree. So, the argument went, from a maturity standpoint, its actually not that weird for women in their twenties to date older guys because they're actually more comparable from a maturity standpoint than comparable age dating.

Of course, the argument was being made by a 45-year old guy trying to explain why it wasn't creepy at all for him to want to date 25-year olds, and how it really wasn't purely about attractiveness. So, worth taking with a grain of salt if you're a parent or 25-year old woman, and a line worth dusting off and practicing if you're a middle-aged single guy.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, The Futurist said:

C_zGyLPUwAA4ugR.jpg

OMGZ !

It will be about a broken individual (JLaw) following her obsession (whatever it is this time) to the deep end, only to learn that you can't reach transcedance without physical self-destruction. Plus a sex slave.

BRING IT DARREN!!!!

• Like 5

Always love jessie coming to visit us from that unpretentious "real world" of his and letting us know what all the unpretentious people in it "actually" like and don't like

Edited by Jake Gittes

2 hours ago, Jessie said:

But come on lets face it, other than pretentious morons who actually liked black swan? And noah was just laughably bad

I'm no pretensious moron and I like Black Swan. A ton of friends of mine aren't even that huge movie fans and get bored easily - they all at least liked, some LOVED Black Swan.

And just as many not pretensious morons enjoyed Requiem For A Dream too. So... yeah.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1