kayumanggi

ANNABELLE: CREATION | 08.11.17 | Warner Brothers | trailer 2 on page 7

On August 11, 2017 at 0:43 PM, DAJK said:

Damn horror is just crushing it this year! Split doing 140M, Get Out 175M, Annabelle might very well go over 100M, It's gonna open to 60M+, I could see happy death day doing Visit numbers, and Jigsaw's gonna do 30M OW IMO

They're also doing great WW, Split, Get Out, Annabelle and It are all going to gross above $200m, it never happened before for the genre. 

And with the growing of LA/Asia, it won't take too long until we see Horror movies grossing $300m/$400m easily WW.

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

They're also doing great WW, Split, Get Out, Annabelle and It are all going to gross above $200m, it never happened before for the genre. 

And with the growing of LA/Asia, it won't take too long until we see Horror movies grossing $300m/$400m easily WW.

Don't forget ALIEN

Liked this. Not as good as The Conjuring 2 IMO but at least as good as the first two "TCU" movies. Was happy to see it open above projections.

I was pleasantly surprised they tied it in to the 2014 Annabelle. From the title and marketing I was worried it'd be a retcon-fest and just ignore it.

3 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Liked this. Not as good as The Conjuring 2 IMO but at least as good as the first two "TCU" movies. Was happy to see it open above projections.

I was pleasantly surprised they tied it in to the 2014 Annabelle. From the title and marketing I was worried it'd be a retcon-fest and just ignore it.

It was pretty cool, wasn't it?

On 14/08/2017 at 11:46 AM, alisson23 said:

Has someone here watched Annabelle 2 at dbox? it was worth it?

I didnt see it in D-BOX but I don't think it's worth seeing this in that format. I just don't see it adding much to the experience but it's not a high octane, "everything is happening" movie.

THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS, on the other hand, was great in D-BOX!

• Like 2

Saw this last night.

Pretty decent horror movie, not groundbreaking, but nothing really to gripe about.

This was my first experience of an Xplus Showcase cinema and wow...just wow, this has to be the future of cinema experiences.

• Like 2