kayumanggi

ANNABELLE: CREATION | 08.11.17 | Warner Brothers | trailer 2 on page 7

I wonder what Warner is waiting to greenlight a third movie? It is going to make more than Annabelle 1 both DOM and OS, another huge success for TCU, the third one could drop 50% domestically, but OS audiences will still go nuts for it, such an easy money. 

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I wonder what Warner is waiting to greenlight a third movie? It is going to make more than Annabelle 1 both DOM and OS, another huge success for TCU, the third one can drop 50% domestically, but OS audiences will still go nuts for it, such an easy money. 

There are

Spoiler

100 dolls

according to this movie... :sparta:

Spoiler

The problem is that a new movie would have to follow a different doll/demon since there is no way they can go back to this one because of how connected are the first and second Annabelle movies unless they follow Janice's adventures :lol: .

• Like 2

Just now, CJohn said:

There are

Hide contents

100 dolls

according to this movie... :sparta:

Hide contents

The problem is that a new movie would have to follow a different doll/demon since there is no way they can go back to this one because of how connected are the first and second Annabelle movies unless they follow Janice's adventures :lol: .

Urgh, I don't know how to use spoilers on the mobile version. 

Well, they could follow Annabelle's trajectory, can't they? I mean, it took years till Mia found her, where she was during this whole time? 

2 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Well, they could follow Annabelle's trajectory, can't they? I mean, it took years till Mia found her, where she was during this whole time? 

Guess they can go with that. There are still a few years to cover.

Watched conjuring 2 last night, such a great film and an awesome series. But it made me realize that yea, despite Annabelle 2 being honestly pretty good, it pales in comparison to the two "central" films of the series.

Oh and if Nun is marketed right and is good, I think it'll be something special next summer. 50/150 if handled correctly

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Guess they can go with that. There are still a few years to cover.

Warner can squeeze this franchise for a looooong time, it's their gold mine. And considering the low risks plus the growing of LA & Asia, I wouldn't be surprised if this Universe lasts longer than DCU.

On other news, I'm shocked at your country, Portugal was the fourth country that most contributed to Taylor's record with her new video masterpiece, your country was only behind USA, Brazil and UK when it comes to views, I had no idea that God was so popular there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Watched conjuring 2 last night, such a great film and an awesome series. But it made me realize that yea, despite Annabelle 2 being honestly pretty good, it pales in comparison to the two "central" films of the series.

Oh and if Nun is marketed right and is good, I think it'll be something special next summer. 50/150 if handled correctly

I love the fact that most of persons liked TC2 even more than the first one, which is not a surprise considering how great the movie is, easily one of my fave horror movies of all time, I have no idea how they're going to handle the next movie without Wan. 

If IT is the monster that we all hope for, I'm pretty sure that TCU will be benefited at lot domestically, it's going to increase even more the appeal of the franchise with casual audiences. 

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

7 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Warner can squeeze this franchise for a looooong time, it's their gold mine. And considering the low risks plus the growing of LA & Asia, I wouldn't be surprised if this Universe lasts longer than DCU.

On other news, I'm shocked at your country, Portugal was the fourth country that most contributed to Taylor's record with her new video masterpiece, your country was only behind USA, Brazil and UK when it comes to views, I had no idea that God was so popular there. 

...neither did I :rofl:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Who is the Taylor?

Edited by KeepItU25071906
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Spoiler

They could set it in modern day and have someone break her out of the museum. That would be an awesome final movie.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

50/150 for the nun? That's too much. I agree that it'll do well, but not 50/150