kayumanggi

ANNABELLE: CREATION | 08.11.17 | Warner Brothers | trailer 2 on page 7

Trailer was ok, nothing special.

What surprises me is the fact that Warner is starting the marketing campaign 8 months before the release, I never saw something like this for a horror movie. The fact that they're confident enough to give to it a blockbuster campaign is the most optimistic prognostic.

5 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Trailer was ok, nothing special.

What surprises me is the fact that Warner is starting the marketing campaign 8 months before the release, I never saw something like this for a horror movie. The fact that they're confident enough to give to it a blockbuster campaign is the most optimistic prognostic.

It is PR spin. They want to make sure everyone knows David Sandberg, the director of the very well received Lights Out, is doing this one, because the first was crap.

22 hours ago, CJohn said:

It is PR spin. They want to make sure everyone knows David Sandberg, the director of the very well received Lights Out, is doing this one, because the first was crap.

Warner is doing a good job trying to turn David into the new James Wan to the audience, since Wan probably won't have time anymore to take care of the Horror Universe from Warner.