Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Just now, damnitgeorge08 said:

Netflix marvel has dropped hard after daredevil season 1. There is still a lot of time before superhero shows get something like game of thrones.

Strongly disagree. Up until Iron Fist, Netflix Marvel was flawless. I have hopes that for an eventual second season things get better. VERY impressed with the Defenders trailer too. 

2 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Strongly disagree. Up until Iron Fist, Netflix Marvel was flawless. I have hopes that for an eventual second season things get better. VERY impressed with the Defenders trailer too. 

Still no game of thrones. Superjero shows still are niche. And in terms of rebiews d1 is still highest.

1 minute ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Still no game of thrones. Superjero shows still are niche. And in terms of rebiews d1 is still highest.

Nothing is Game of Thrones. But it is its own special thing imho. I'm starting to think something here.

Maybe I'm giving Iron Fist's showrunner WAY too much credit but... 

Spoiler

...what if the twist is that it is indeed a wig? What if Medusa ALREADY lost her hair but somehow hides it with that stupid wig? While kinda silly, it could have some drama potential, since her hair is the manifestation of her Inhuman powers:

C-_mcMCUwAAfTTD.jpg

In the comics, she starts losing hair because the Terrigen is sort of punishing her for destroying the Terrigen mist, ending with the possibility of more Inhumans showing up. It's not perfect, but I can't be the only one that sees that Medusa is the one that sticks out here, the rest of them actually look legit great. 

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

Nothing is Game of Thrones. But it is its own special thing imho. I'm starting to think something here.

Maybe I'm giving Iron Fist's showrunner WAY too much credit but... 

Hide contents

...what if the twist is that it is indeed a wig? What if Medusa ALREADY lost her hair but somehow hides it with that stupid wig? While kinda silly, it could have some drama potential, since her hair is the manifestation of her Inhuman powers:

C-_mcMCUwAAfTTD.jpg

In the comics, she starts losing hair because the Terrigen is sort of punishing her for destroying the Terrigen mist, ending with the possibility of more Inhumans showing up. It's not perfect, but I can't be the only one that sees that Medusa is the one that sticks out here, the rest of them actually look legit great. 

What I mean by got is that being a medieval fantasy show it has mass appeal.

Superhero gonera has no show like tjat.

Fist helmer also has dexter final season under him. Marvel need to fire perlumetter and hire someone else for tv division.

12 hours ago, chrisman0606 said:

One of the things I like about the X-Men film franchise ever since First Class is that every one of them use the word Fuck at least once, with the R-Rated ones using it more as permitted. I hope that every movie will keep using at least once or more that is permitted each film. @Arlborn since the X-Men films are your favorite superhero franchise, do you think they will continue to use the word fuck in their future movies?

...what?

The word "fuck" can be effective when used appropriately, but curse words do not a good movie make. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I automatically assume people that say GOT is their favorite TV series haven't seen many shows.

It's not my absolute favorite(not sure which one would be) but it would definitely be on my top 5 and I have watched and do watch hundreds of shows.

You should know better than to challenge subjective opinions!

5 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

It's not my absolute favorite(not sure which one would be) but it would definitely be on my top 5 and I have watched and do watch hundreds of shows.

You should know better than to challenge subjective opinions!

Well, it isn't your favorite show, and I know you've seen plenty of them :lol: GOT is just such a default answer that I feel like so many say it just because it's on the air.

• Like 1

Hey @iJackSparrow I can not talk about it in the weekend thread because Tele is damn serious and I have to put it here, but since you are a Marvel fan, what do you think of the animated series they are currently producing and the past ones. I like the current ones, and my favorite Marvel Cartoons are the 90s X-Men and Spider-Man ones, which I bet you like them also.

2 hours ago, chrisman0606 said:

Hey @iJackSparrow I can not talk about it in the weekend thread because Tele is damn serious and I have to put it here, but since you are a Marvel fan, what do you think of the animated series they are currently producing and the past ones. I like the current ones, and my favorite Marvel Cartoons are the 90s X-Men and Spider-Man ones, which I bet you like them also.

Hey man, I got lost to reply this to you, I wasn't at home when I read it the first time. Well, I honestly prefer old DC animation like Batman TAS and Justice League Unlimited better, but Marvel has produced some great things. The best I'd say it's Spectacular Spider-Man and Earth's Mightiest Heroes Avengers, have you watched both already? Both are quit brilliant, but I do enjoy the 90s X-Men and Spider-Man TAS too, but if you haven't checked out these two, definitely do that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Hey man, I got lost to reply this to you, I wasn't at home when I read it the first time. Well, I honestly prefer old DC animation like Batman TAS and Justice League Unlimited better, but Marvel has produced some great things. The best I'd say it's Spectacular Spider-Man and Earth's Mightiest Heroes Avengers, have you watched both already? Both are quit brilliant, but I do enjoy the 90s X-Men and Spider-Man TAS too, but if you haven't checked out these two, definitely do that. 

I have and Spectacular Spider-Man is my second favorite Spidey cartoon.