Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

6 minutes ago, MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie said:

I think you mean "Fortunately, the admin closed the Justice League thread," because that Affleck quote would burn that thread to the ground.

Well, "burn" because there will be people that went in the JL thread only for flame, and if someone reply will be banned.

There are 90% of people in this forum that only want to talk normally about the movie

Edited by Wonder89

27 minutes ago, MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie said:

I think you mean "Fortunately, the admin closed the Justice League thread," because that Affleck quote would burn that thread to the ground.

So much easy fuel to add to that fire in these quotes. I feel it best to ignore and move on.

• Community Manager
14 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

To be fair to Brainiac5 I don't think grim was very clear about the thread-ban, it seemed more like a suggestion, maybe that's why he kept posting on the thread?

We give out zero point warnings to tell people they've been thread banned now. They have to agree to the warning to post anywhere.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Emerald kikyou said:

Damn it. I hate when they close threads :sadben:does that mean the JL thread will never re-open ... ever? Please don't do that ...

Yeah, it would be a shame if that wretched hive....err, umm, if that beacon of sunshine and rainbows were to remain forever closed.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

There are actually people who would like to talk about JL in a civil manner, but, thanks to certain posters, we can't have that without having to segregate it from the rest of the forum (at least for now).

Personally, these things don't bother me in threads. I just skip it. ( being a manga/anime/comics follower I see way worse in their sites ) But I think the mods gets headaches because of the people reporting to them. Perma band the trouble makers from the thread would have been a better solution to us who wanted to talk about that movie.Well , whatever the mods see fit I guess.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Emerald kikyou said:

Personally, these things don't bother me in threads. I just skip it. ( being a manga/anime/comics follower I see way worse in their sites ) But I think the mods gets headaches because of the people reporting to them. Perma band the trouble makers from the thread would have been a better solution to us who wanted to talk about that movie.Well , whatever the mods see fit I guess.

Doesn't that just move the problem somewhere else?