Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

lol..seven Batman movies in and no one has been able to nail his ninja badassery. I hope SNyder ups the ante but i really can't take anymore bullshit like this:

Posted Image

LOL, that one was way worse than the BW/HE fight on the Helicarrier deck, let alone any hand-to-hand combat in CA2.
  • Like 1

Why are you doing this to me, people? I'm gonna go listen to some Linkin' Park. *Turns on Numb*

Don't listen to them Pink. Batman vs Bane will remain an instant classic.
  • Like 2

Yes they did. I can't stop thinking about them.  :D

i just can't stop thinking about the movie period. it's bad. like I thought it would be great.. but that great?!! and the action in this just puts the rest of the MCU to shame.. and compare it to Nolan's DK action.. the comparison is laughable  :rofl:

• Like 1

LOL, that one was way worse than the BW/HE fight on the Helicarrier deck, let alone any hand-to-hand combat in CA2.

Its so much worse when you look at what the Arkham games do. I mean seriously, Batman is supposed to be one of the greatest fighters in the world, but the movies make him look like an above average streetbrawler who can throw a nice hook. I mean wtf is this?

Posted Image

I want this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkLMLGkcTsw

• Like 1

I can't imagine it's easy choreographing fights in that suit to be honest. Choreographing moves in a video game obviously gives you a lot more freedom. But be careful what you wish for. I'm sure Batman will be quite the martial artist in the upcoming film.

It just may come at the expense of everything else that Nolan did get right.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Its so much worse when you look at what the Arkham games do. I mean seriously, Batman is supposed to be one of the greatest fighters in the world, but the movies make him look like an above average streetbrawler who can throw a nice hook. I mean wtf is this?

Posted Image

I want this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkLMLGkcTsw

Batman in TDKR was out of practice.......they even say this.

Ed and Mr. pink are like two guys in a support group consoling each other right now :lol:

There's no need for consoling anymore. Just reminiscing. There was a period of time when #ED and I were sad that the series was over. But it's time to travel through some wormholes.

• Like 3

Nolan's movies weren't about him fighting. It was beyond that.

And i've said that i like the movies. TDK is my all time favorite..but as a fight enthusiast, the combat scenes really suck..honestly, they just do. From the way they are framed to the blocky, stiff choreography. Its just disappointing for a movie that big.

There's no need for consoling anymore. Just reminiscing. There was a period of time when #ED and I were sad that the series was over. But it's time to travel through some wormholes.

Well head on back to that hole and take that Hail Nolan crap with you. :lol:

Edited by ECSTASY