kayumanggi

FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM | 580.0 M overseas ● 814.0 M worldwide

23 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Wow! That was more than I could have expected...I feel like a fool questioning whether this will reach 800m..

Boom...it moved towards 800 so suddenly.

810 should happen.

• Like 1

Remove China and FB is gonna sidle right up to $500m, I don't think it'll cross it but it'll be close. Second biggest OS-Ch of the year.

When I made my top-of-2016 list a year ago I had FB at 225+650, then by the time summer rolled around I re-evaluated and said 220+475.  So it looks like on the domestic side I was quite close and overseas it'll end up in between my two guesses.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MattW said:

Remove China and FB is gonna sidle right up to $500m, I don't think it'll cross it but it'll be close. Second biggest OS-Ch of the year.

When I made my top-of-2016 list a year ago I had FB at 225+650, then by the time summer rolled around I re-evaluated and said 220+475.  So it looks like on the domestic side I was quite close and overseas it'll end up in between my two guesses.  

Civil War first with about $553m

Dory would still be slightly over FB: 541 OS - 38 China = $503m

Anyway, very good those nearly $500m without China.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peludo said:

Civil War first with about $553m

Dory would still be slightly over FB: 541 OS - 38 China = $503m

Anyway, very good those nearly $500m without China.

Oops, I was thinking ~50 for dory and didn't bother double checking when I wrote that.

Warner Bros.’ Harry Potter spinoff Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them has crossed the $800M mark at the global B.O. Broken out that’s $229.9M stateside and $570.1M overseas.

http://deadline.com/2017/01/fantastic-beasts-and-where-to-find-them-800-million-global-box-office-1201885631/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it 

• Like 2

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them added $3.1m from 51 for $571.7m. China remains the lead market on $85.8m, with the UK next on $67.2m, Japan on $61.8m, Germany $35.9m and South Korea $33.3m.

France has generated $30.5m, Australia $23.7m, Russia $22m, Brazil $19.4m, Italy $16.2m, Spain $14.4m and Mexico $14.4m.

Source: Screen Daily

Really Nice!!

• Like 3