MovieGuyKyle17

Samurai Jack (2016) Adult Swim

12 hours ago, elcaballero said:

Anyone watch the premiere? Pretty awesome stuff.

This was the second episode i've watched and i was floored. I love how it's not a lot of talking, beautiful cinematography and colors, and awesome music. Totally tuning in again.

• Like 1

I caught the first episode of the new season and I am glad to see the show is still as awesome as it was before :)

I like how they have Jack fighting himself that he didn't complete his mission yet.  I can't wait to see how they finish up the whole series this season.  Hopefully Aku shows up again as well :) 

the second episode was great too.  Loved the parallel between Jack and the white wolf (or whatever animal).  I still love how there is barely any talking and all the music and sounds make the scenes.

Plus love the crazy humor they still have with Aku being in therapy :lol: 

2 hours ago, Morieris said:
  Hide contents

I didn't understand the glowing bug's role with Jack in the (coffin?) 

i may have to watch again but

Spoiler

what I took out of it was the glowing bug either made noise and/or the light was showing through.  So because of that, the 7 sisters figured out which coffin Jack was in.

Episode 4 showed up on demand...at last.  After that bad April Fools joke I thought I would never get to see it :P

but again, great episode.  Nice contrast to some of the more serious episodes so far.  I like how he got through to the girl and that the call back to the ladybug was used too

Saw eps 5 and 6.  This season has been really good.  I'm glad since it is the last one and I can't wait to see how they wrap up the series finally.

6 was especially good to see all the good Jack has done in all the other seasons to snap him out of his hopelessness and get him back to his regular self.