AndyLL

Derby Support Thread

1 hour ago, JohnnY said:

Hm, is it already closed? I can't change the numbers.

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

I assume it closes in a few hours. Theater counts are not even out yet.

1 hour ago, Michael Gary Scott said:

I see no place to enter numbers. I logged in and all it says is no records to display. I tried on my laptop and my phone with the same result. 

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

It seems that Andy closed the game 24 hours too soon :lol:

The game closed 24 hours too soon.  I have re-opened it.

8 hours ago, 8wombi7 said:

this might not be a big deal, but i can´t type in increases in the % drop view. however its possible in the classic view section (i haven´t tried wizard view).

I could not duplicate this.  Can you send me a screenshot?  If you are on windows you can use snip and attach it:

hBQAAAAAAmUDsAAAAAAB2BIgdAAAAAMCOALEDAAA

for example, i want to type in 6 for MJ2. after i press enter, it automatically goes to this:

KwVsnw8BlecAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

so it appears there is a limit at 0%. the same happens when i try to enter a +% increase in the left box.

if however i type in a bigger number then last week in the classic view it works and i´m able to save it. its even shown in the % drop view.

8DAABAFXkOAADgtZHnAAAAXht5DgAA4LWR5wAAAF

gYW5xEEi9sr90L6yr6A3+41l22Gy7q9qV4LZHS7P

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 8wombi7 said:

this might not be a big deal, but i can´t type in increases in the % drop view. however its possible in the classic view section (i haven´t tried wizard view).

Try again.  I think it is fixed.

Thanks for everything you're doing to squash bugs and make this a great player experience. Whatever you can do to make the display on mobile phones better is appreciated. Right now, the "percentage drop" view still has issues on my mobile phone and trying to adjust the columns is a cumbersome process. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

Thanks for everything you're doing to squash bugs and make this a great player experience. Whatever you can do to make the display on mobile phones better is appreciated. Right now, the "percentage drop" view still has issues on my mobile phone and trying to adjust the columns is a cumbersome process. 

I'll take a look at it.

However the wizard view would probably work best on mobiles where you want to enter predictions by Drops

I was 66th(evil #) and barely above the Derby average. For a former BOM Derby winner this was rather disheartening. At least there's this thread where I can get some moral support from my peers.

Anyone else want to talk. I'm here for you.

:P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarthArachnid!™ said:

I was 66th(evil #) and barely above the Derby average. For a former BOM Derby winner this was rather disheartening. At least there's this thread where I can get some moral support from my peers.

Hahaha, I get it! :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarthArachnid!™ said:

Never say I won't give support.

Have a cookie:

11992381-chocolate-chip-cookie-isolated-

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wrath said:

I'm just seeing $0 for everything for the prediction average. Is it just me?

No... I have to run a process after predictions close to show them and I forgot to do it.  So sometime tonight after I get home from work.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Is there a reason that the "Tournament" drop down isn't available from the forum? We have the option of clicking predictions, scores, standings, why not the Tournament too?

Didn't even think of it.  @Water Bottle can you add it?  I'd screw it up.

http://derby.boxofficetheory.com/DerbyTournamentResults.aspx