AndyLL

Derby Support Thread

58 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I updated a score after the deadline, did I void my weeks predictions or did it lock what was saved at the time of the deadline?

If you were still able to update then the deadline hadn't passed.  It automatically locks them and doesn't allow updating at 3am EST /12pm PST

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, I planned to play the Derby for the first time this week (it only took me over a year!). Am I missing something or what as I don't know what I'm doing. I went to the Derby prediction page here https://derby.boxofficetheory.com/AllPredictions.aspx and it says "New weekly games typically open by Tuesday morning." However it's now wednesday afternoon and it seems to not be working?

Sorry if it's just happens to be late opening this week or something, I just worry I'm missing something here!

7 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

So, I planned to play the Derby for the first time this week (it only took me over a year!). Am I missing something or what as I don't know what I'm doing. I went to the Derby prediction page here https://derby.boxofficetheory.com/AllPredictions.aspx and it says "New weekly games typically open by Tuesday morning." However it's now wednesday afternoon and it seems to not be working?

Sorry if it's just happens to be late opening this week or something, I just worry I'm missing something here!

Derby opens when andyll makes a new thread. Last w/e thread is here-

You go to the link given in thread. Andll is late this week but look out for week 9 thread when he makes it.

2 minutes ago, Premium George said:

Derby opens when andyll makes a new thread. Last w/e thread is here-

You go to the link given in thread. Andll is late this week but look out for week 9 thread when he makes it.

Ah okay! Thank you very much! Glad I wasn't just being a twit then :)